Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
Romanides wrote:
who are the mysterious syndicate?

Some old acquaintances appear on the Clue cards, Master Leo, Gravicious...

"
Romanides wrote:
Who could have betrayed us?

Smart money says it was the sneakiest and most ruthless b@$t@rd of them all: Don Vorici, the Godfather. ;)

And we were all complicit in his rise to power. While most master challenges was rather senseless stuff (parading Catarina's zombies around, piggybacking Haku's spirits, slapping Vagan around, etc) Vorici was shamelessly using us for his advance with his missions, be it stealing secret documents, assassinating anyone in his way or beating them within an inch of their lives, sending messages to the opposition... real Mafia shit. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Nov 15, 2018, 7:23:09 AM
"
tomay wrote:
While most master challenges was rather senseless stuff (parading Catarina's zombies around, piggybacking Haku's spirits, slapping Vagan around, etc) Vorici was shamelessly using us for his advance with his missions, be it stealing secret documents, assassinating anyone in his way or beating them within an inch of their lives, sending messages to the opposition... real Mafia shit. ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hmmmmm..... why not a dual portal for this leauge??? Undertaker set is amazing, but the portal makes me think of Stargate..so 60$ undertaker set or 30$ for the portal...... portal it is.....
banners looks awesome!!!!
Ok so this looks pretty good, and nice to see more content in the standard league. Shared hideouts is good, new masters may or may not be, we'll see.

But yet another set of maps is infuriating. FFS please make map stash tabs able to store all kinds of maps instead of only one kind.
Im just going to be honest...if we have to grind out to level the new "master crafting" on standard even though its different I'm probably going to lose my mind. Please...for FUCKS sake you always bone standard players. Please don't make us waste time doing unfun bullshit tasks to level up master crafting again in this new system.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Hope GGG ready to nerf Stat Sticks finally!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Cool Stuff. Supporter Pack bought - not because I like microtransactions (They are a cancer of the gaming industry) and not because this expansion is particularly exciting, but because I realised I have spent more time with this game than with any other (800 hours over the years) and ever only bought a few premium stash tabs. You guys deserve the support.
I'm going to be traveling from Dec 5-14, will I be able to play Betrayal on my phone?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info