Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

Hype!
I will miss Vagan's cabarets. He had such a sharp wit and fine steel edge about him. Although he never was able to kill more than 1 or 2 of those mechanical dummies I will never forget his acrobatic attempts at doing so, and I never did catch the name of his two assistants even tho they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn while standing next to it.

Vagan, wherever you end up, I salute you, man. And I will drink this beer for you. (and many others)
Last edited by MouseMendez on Nov 14, 2018, 5:15:32 PM
great shit. looking forward to it. all the hideout and master upgrades are godly.
"
Sir_Firvain wrote:
nice
can u also give us "delete whole tab" feature to unfuck my standard plz?

+1
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
Let's go
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Hopefully this wont be as mind numbingly boring as delve... Oh well RIP Blizzard BTW LUL
Oh crap, that feeling when they reveal the big twist just by releasing the title... :-(

The masters suddenly disapear and there is a new syndicate of badguys with hidden identities. And the expansion is called betrayal. Who could have betrayed us and who are the mysterious syndicate? Better twist than Stephen King could ever write...

RIP masters :(
"
MouseMendez wrote:
I will miss Vagan's cabarets. He had such a sharp wit and fine steel edge about him. Although he never was able to kill more than 1 or 2 of those mechanical dummies I will never forget his acrobatic attempts at doing so, and I never did catch the name of his two assistants even tho they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn while standing next to it.

Vagan, wherever you end up, I salute you, man. And I will drink this beer for you. (and many others)

These kinds of posts are the reason I keep skimming through announcement threads long after the announcement itself.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
S T U P I D B E A S T
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info