Private Leagues are now Live!

What about adding support for having a private cutthroat league, by having that as one of the possible league modifiers? - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247800
mods that buff the player would work in a void league, why isn't this an option?
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
mods that buff the player would work in a void league, why isn't this an option?

Because that will really split the community... as it is, it'll not really impact it.
... nothing
WoW, nicely done!

thank god that we have poe in our life.

A suggestion why don't add to private league that we can choose between any previous patch and any league like breach and so ?

It would be a great thing and will bring more players also bringing the players who quit poe for a reason that they like a specific patch and builds.

also if you afraid from economy, disable the merging if we choose a specific league or patch in the private league.

Thanks,
ye missed out on that dwelve league, this game is too much grinding.. anyway... coming back some private leagues? ok cool I guess?

Erm, ye, +1 to wtf some random post on some forum site ? (reddit I know is a forum or something).. that would never be convincing to relate to something official.

lookign at the link, just random posters talking about leagues? Certianly nothign official.
Thanks for enabling Private Leagues, GGG.

Have created one for my guild to test out the process and interest.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
It is a cool concept, however I do miss the social aspect of this game and with this addition this will grow even worse I predict. Maybe it is just me, but I really miss Dried Lake on Merciless level. The global social place to be to show off builds. Please give u a kind of Dried Lake Merciless back to create more social interaction between players. I feel lonely in PoE on HC since 3.0.
Who cares! waste of menpower wich could have been used for more needed stuff.
lol pay to make things harder without reward... sorry I was not born yesterday. so no thanks.

Last edited by OblitusExsilium on Nov 12, 2018, 2:21:06 AM
"
vio wrote:
wait, what? so fast?

I think this is testing ground before the next season.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info