Private Leagues are now Live!

"
shadowthedead wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

If it was free

shit makes me sad

Lets say it were free,
More players would be playing. More people playing - more chance of them buying the overpriced mtx skins. (i am guilty of owning many)

now lets say instead of free,
it was just a feature of being in a guild.
Each guild could have a private league and it would be easier to have people collectively add funds to expand the guild and league capacity (they would be the same).

Still,
It should have an option of being void and having past league mechanics enabled.
They could add a fee to enable a league or to have tiers of amounts of leagues being active.

but their implementation of it currently caters to soo few people and was a wasted effort.
Surely this would have been less bloat on the game in using a system that already existed and giving it purpose.

Last edited by nadakuu on Nov 12, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
you put out the private leagues before the announced reworks...
annything else to say? couldnt wait for the next big patch? to release it ALLTOGETHER?

no of course not you make more $MONEY$ that way
AM I THE FUCK RIGHT
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
"
Feredhel wrote:
annything else to say? couldnt wait for the next big patch? to release it ALLTOGETHER?

AM I THE FUCK RIGHT

Some people just can't be pleased.
"
Feredhel wrote:

AM I THE FUCK RIGHT

God forbid the game you play for free tries to make some money to continue putting out great content for you continuously as they do...for free
No voided leagues, no fun.
I pity the poor masochists who would pay for this.

This won't pull a penny from my pocket.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
Private leagues implemented without cut throat. Literally the only thing that I wanted.

I'd pay for private leagues if they added that.

Even better if they allow selection of past leagues (any combination), and longer than 2 month limit. But that would just be a nice to have.
Last edited by KungFusedMike on Nov 12, 2018, 11:35:55 AM
"
Kazubuki wrote:
This definitely won't split communities even more so.

I am agree with you.

Sinon il faudrait qu'on puisse crée un league ou une sorte de défis que n'importe qui pourrait relevé.
Faire une map avec un build déjà défini par le créateur, monter à un niveau x en un temps défini, Tuer tel boss...
Tout ça dans le but de gagner pourquoi pas des points qui permettrer de les échanger contre des micro transactions.

google Translate :

If not, we would have to create a league or we could meet such a challenge.
Make a map with a build already defined by the creator, climb to a level x a defined time, Kill such boss ...
All this in order to win why not points that allow exchanges against micro transactions.

Last edited by Yoyo1931 on Nov 12, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
K SEEMS COOL. BUT...I WANT BE MAKING A LEAGUE . IM A POOR FUCKER, I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND, I'M NOT THAT BRIGHT. TAKE CARE NOW , BYE BYE THEN.
League mode:
3 or 6 hours playtime per 24 hours(1 day)
For people with a job , family
More people can be competitive
very bad idea, paying ... divided community ... it's a shame you did a faultless until the. Be careful not to fall into the gear of the money machine, the community will quit the game (especially that the new generations of games are not far (lost ark, torchlight online etc ....)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info