Private Leagues are now Live!

Let me know if you decide to let us create void leagues that allow us to select old league mechanics. That's really the only reason I would purchase a private league. It sounds EXTREMELY boring otherwise.
Indeed, but I say to my self, if they make more profit, it's good for our game (insert Stalin meme here).
They really made this lol

If it was free and had better everything... to make it more fun or harder not just harder it may hae been cool
"
Lynerus wrote:

If it was free

shit makes me sad
Thread missing 1 important question for those who aren't owners of the leagues - how to find private leagues?!
This is clearly not for me, since i don't get it.

As long as some people like it and it puts money in GGGs coffers to add things i do want.

"
shadowthedead wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

If it was free

shit makes me sad

Well it should be free since it isnt using up anymore space on the server (for players) since we will just play normal league anyways... also most other things since we would do them on normal league
I don't understand it either.

This game is not easy. If you think it's easy you are probably in the top .01% and this feature appears to be who that's for. .01% requested this and so GGG delivered, but sending a message that this game is easy is pretty fucking misleading. I played with a friend for 3 or 4 years and he has yet to take on Shaper without getting carried; never mind Uber Elder or Uber Atziri. I mean if you think twilight strand is easy, OK sure, but if you are saying end-game is easy, that is so full of shit especially if you are a solo player that has no team to support you through all the content this game has to offer. I won't name names but if you look at a few of the streamers that think they are hot shit, look at how they start the league. They start it with a sizable team to help them get going and then they solo after they are all geared up. After that they proceed to offer expert advice on builds and game play. What a joke. If there is a new boss, they bring in one or 2 experienced guardians to help them through the new encounters. Other streamers say the game is easy but all they do is drive to 100 in underground sea all day and night but never engage in end-game boss fights. Yeah I guess if you do that it's pretty f'n easy. Also a big joke. And last but not least, 99% of your player base is not a bunch of Mathils running around killing Uber Elder deathless on a 5L. He is incredibly skilled and it's pretty silly to listen to arm-chair commandos who haven't done said fights or content themselves crying "see this game is ez!" after they see him play. This half of the rationale behind the need for this feature is pretty fucking stupid. The other half which is for the temporary difficulty rape (fun?) factor I can understand, sure. Some people like to bite down and take it in the.... .... once in a while.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 12, 2018, 8:42:00 AM
Nice
I would be excited for a "no unique drop" league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info