[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Hi I was just wondering since im switching to Assailum Helmet, what other skill gems I should be using instead or just keep using the same stuff that says in the guide. Because now my bow is just empty. This is my current build and if there's anything else I could upgrade please lmk! :)
(I am currently trying to augment the other bleed damage suffix to my bow)

Last edited by TallKorean on Feb 9, 2021, 2:02:32 PM
Yesterday i released another big update to my Blight guide. Mostly in data dump part rather than strategy like last time.

"
Atilas_sk wrote:
Hey, how this build work in Ritual? Do someone have new videos? Thanks :)

Same as always. Rituals are a bit risky sometimes.

"
TallKorean wrote:
Spoiler
Hi I was just wondering since im switching to Assailum Helmet, what other skill gems I should be using instead or just keep using the same stuff that says in the guide. Because now my bow is just empty. This is my current build and if there's anything else I could upgrade please lmk! :)

You can always throw in enlighten and squeeze extra aura.

One thing i want to ask, what's the deal with Scout Tower range annointments? I see it very often. Tower itself is mid-low tier compared to some other powerful options you can have.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
TallKorean wrote:

Given you have 2 6L, i think you're better off not using assailum. The damage is quite good, and not channeling sniper is way way safer.

Given you have vulnerability on hit with your ring, you could also fit in some extra skill gems, and remove hex touch+vuln from ensnaring arrow+barrage. Flesh & stone sand stance is a nice boost for defense.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Given you have vulnerability on hit with your ring, you could also fit in some extra skill gems, and remove hex touch+vuln from ensnaring arrow+barrage. Flesh & stone sand stance is a nice boost for defense.

Yea i'm just not sure what other skill gems i should be adding since when it comes to that kind of stuff im not to knowledgeable. Also I do feel like I do die a lot since my only defense is evasion. But anything else that could be helpful/ a learning curve for me would be nice! :)

These are my flasks just like the build. Not sure if there's any other flasks I can use for more dps or survivability than what I got. :/

Last edited by TallKorean on Feb 11, 2021, 12:36:34 PM
"
DankawSL wrote:
One thing i want to ask, what's the deal with Scout Tower range annointments? I see it very often. Tower itself is mid-low tier compared to some other powerful options you can have.

Scout tower range is actually really strong if you make a bunch of them and have the empowering towers literally powering them up can clear very easily bcuz with range plus empowering towers dmg is good since youre spamming scout towers with the added range.

If you need more info Zizaran posted a video about it on youtube if you wanted to see.
"
TallKorean wrote:
Spoiler
Scout tower range is actually really strong if you make a bunch of them and have the empowering towers literally powering them up can clear very easily bcuz with range plus empowering towers dmg is good since youre spamming scout towers with the added range.

If you need more info Zizaran posted a video about it on youtube if you wanted to see.

I was mostly curious why this horrible strategy is popular once again. Not the first time it appears, it was the first "OP faceroll strat" people used. In case you didn't notice in my previous reply - i have Blight guide and i tested all towers extensively. There's even more info in my comments there, since i share my thoughts whenever a change happens.

Ziz's "strategy" is 60% reduced cost annointment (2,5x amount of towers). Anything else after that doesn't matter. You can clear map building absolutely whatever towers with it, and that annointment increases with Awakening bonus up to 75% (4x amount of towers).

I recently saw a streamer doing random blighted map (Zana mission) using Scout spam without annointment and he had to be very active to successfully finish it. This is a clear indication it's still quite bad despite recent Scout tower buffs. Even before 3.12 it was possible to clear maps without killing any monster yourself and without leaks.

Some other things to note:
* Ziz had 64% reduced tower cost in video.
* Ziz said "Empowering towers" but he actually build Smotherings which don't buff your current towers. They debuff enemies instead.
* Scout tower is almost worthless in random blight encounters.
* Community INSISTS on spamming only one tower. Combining damage, utility and Empowering tower is cheaper and more effective.

It might not matter to you since you seem happy with results. I on the other hand die a little inside knowing what's actually going on here.
Hi! This is my first time really reaching the endgame and trying crafting an I must say I'm having a blast with this build!

I just have some questions: what could I do (and how, if possible) to improve my character? I had a big time crafting the quiver and the bow (following the guide, thanks!) but I'm not sure yet how to go further as I'm really afraid to mess with everything.

I know maybe the rings and boots aren't right but it was probabbly the best I could do by the time. Also if you have any advice on the gameplay itself I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for the help and for the guide!

Small news: i made a thread where you can find all my current guides. Signature is too small to link every single one. I'm feeling productive recently so one guide i wanted to do since forever might join the rest of them.

"
xxcaiaoxx wrote:
Spoiler
Hi! This is my first time really reaching the endgame and trying crafting an I must say I'm having a blast with this build!

I just have some questions: what could I do (and how, if possible) to improve my character? I had a big time crafting the quiver and the bow (following the guide, thanks!) but I'm not sure yet how to go further as I'm really afraid to mess with everything.

I know maybe the rings and boots aren't right but it was probabbly the best I could do by the time. Also if you have any advice on the gameplay itself I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for the help and for the guide!

Flasks are absolutely awful as usual. Classic problem.

Yep, jewellery (that includes Amulet) could be much better and boots should definitely have at least SOME life on it. I'd focus on that and try to craft endurance charge on kill boots (T1 if possible). Simply spam chaos/harvest crafts until you find something good and then just craft whatever you're missing. I'd personally craft a real suffix on your quiver and call it a day. Since harvest is harder to farm, i think T3 life is totally fine. Besides that your gear is very solid.

I can't advice you gameplay wise because i have no idea if you need it in the first place.
Last edited by DankawSL on Feb 17, 2021, 1:45:19 PM
One point about how to get enduring charges and that enduring call is unreliable. You can support it with DIVERGENT urgent orders. It will "minimum of 10 power" to enduring call. But will add 2 sec cd. Anyway - you can have 100% uptime of enduring charges that way. 2nd best option after replica farrul's imo.
Last edited by agarwean on Feb 19, 2021, 9:19:59 AM
Hey I was wondering if the maraketh bow is a decent base aswell or do we want something with a higher phys range?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info