[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Does anyone know if its still possible to do harvest crafting method of forcing the bleed/poison mod when augmenting attack on elder bows?
Essentially in harvest you could craft cannot roll attack mods on a bow and then when you augmented attack it could only add either the bleed or poison mod (something to do with the metamod tags I believe?).
Has anyone tried doing this in ritual or was it patched?
Last edited by loanel on Jan 29, 2021, 1:35:17 PM
I'm really spend so many exalted orb but sometimes i'm still getting one shot from unknown projectile any suggestion for an upgrade ? here is my gear.

another question is i manage to get this base

and this craft still do the trick cause i checked in poeDB 100% more Bleed damage mod have attack tag.
Craft mods in following order:
* Craft "Cannot roll Attack mods"
* Beastcraft "Add prefix, remove suffix" for ~21% chance to add 100% more Bleed damage mod. The beast MUST BE ilvl 83 or higher.
Last edited by poklam12 on Jan 29, 2021, 1:43:50 PM
"
loanel wrote:
Spoiler
Does anyone know if its still possible to do harvest crafting method of forcing the bleed/poison mod when augmenting attack on elder bows?
Essentially in harvest you could craft cannot roll attack mods on a bow and then when you augmented attack it could only add either the bleed or poison mod (something to do with the metamod tags I believe?).
Has anyone tried doing this in ritual or was it patched?

Asked many times, removed back in 3.12 patch with tag clean up.

"
poklam12 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm really spend so many exalted orb but sometimes i'm still getting one shot from unknown projectile any suggestion for an upgrade ? here is my gear.

another question is i manage to get this base

and this craft still do the trick cause i checked in poeDB 100% more Bleed damage mod have attack tag.
Craft mods in following order:
* Craft "Cannot roll Attack mods"
* Beastcraft "Add prefix, remove suffix" for ~21% chance to add 100% more Bleed damage mod. The beast MUST BE ilvl 83 or higher.

If you have problem surviving, then you should start with getting life on your gear. You're easily missing ~1k which would've been gotten from T1 rolls on your equipment and passive tree. Damage reduction you got from your gear/Divine Flesh doesn't even come close to effective hp you would've gotten from just getting more life. Get endurance charge generation on top of life and you should be good for the most part.

Despite everything this build is not meant to tank incoming damage. It doesn't get hit very often if you play correctly, can take a hit if it does. Above everything it requires you to play well to survive.

That method unfortunately no longer works... and this is the second league now. Seriously if i don't check everything every patch then things like this always slip through. Downside of having in-depth guide with too much text. Removing it right away.

EDIT: January 29th Changelog
Crafting Section:

* Adjusted B route in Alt->Regal crafting method of Elder Bleed bow. Now it uses Harvest to have a chance of hitting right modifier.

I plan to revamp crafting section at later point.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Jan 29, 2021, 4:36:26 PM
The Snipe version doesn't have any problems with a 10 boss fight either, at least with expensive items. And level 100. This is from Standard, but no legacy items, everything is from Heist: https://streamable.com/ucx2b9

Character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rubinjo/characters?characterName=BrunchWeasel
mb i'm missing smg again and this was answered, but have you thought about Olesya's Delight? I think it's bad for armour version, cause it has only 3 frenzy charges (4 max). But it might be better for your version. No life hurts tho. VERY VERY cheap tho, so it can be budget version even if rystatha's coil is better.
Last edited by agarwean on Jan 30, 2021, 2:40:27 PM
"
agarwean wrote:
mb i'm missing smg again and this was answered, but have you thought about Olesya's Delight? I think it's bad for armour version, cause it has only 3 frenzy charges (4 max). But it might be better for your version. No life hurts tho. VERY VERY cheap tho, so it can be budget version even if rystatha's coil is better.

It's not terrible i guess? Ryslatha's Coil is still better because:

#1 - Has life
#2 - Has great recovery mechanic
#3 - Long term actually gives more/same damage

That belt has other good stats... which don't matter much but are still welcome. Big question is, does Gladiator's Outmatch and Outlast works with the belt? If not, then i wouldn't use it.

I'd say this belt is best for Assailum, since one of the problems of the helmet is massive rng which Ryslatha's Coil further amplifies.
Last edited by DankawSL on Jan 31, 2021, 8:06:39 AM
"
DankawSL wrote:
"
agarwean wrote:

It's not terrible i guess? Ryslatha's Coil is still better because:

#1 - Has life
#2 - Has great recovery mechanic
#3 - Long term actually gives more/same damage

That belt has other good stats... which don't matter much but are still welcome. Big question is, does Gladiator's Outmatch and Outlast works with the belt? If not, then i wouldn't use it.

I'd say this belt is best for Assailum, since one of the problems of the helmet is massive rng which Ryslatha's Coil further amplifies.

I'm not even sure about "other good stats". Movement speed? Well frenzy charges will give you AT LEAST same amount (if you have only 3 and belt has perfect roll). Cold res? Res are not problem at all for any kind of this build. Evasion - yes, kinda.

Outmatch and outlast - once again the thing i didn't think about. By the looks of it it shouldn't work, so yes - bad. About assailum version - good point on one hand. But on the other assailum really REALLY love that attack speed from frenzy charges.

About #2 - i don't really know, how often do you stun an enemy? I thought you should't do it too often, cause you are DoT build, not hit.

BTW i ended up trying assailum - it surprised me allot that i liked it better then puncture. Mb it's due to my love to scourge arrow, idk. There's that feeling that you take that time of channelling to pull the string harder and thus do mo dmg. Again - my kinda role-play shit. But, and this is a huge "but", it sucks so hard when there're allot of adds in the fight. It's "cast on death bosskiller" level of sucking.
"
agarwean wrote:
Spoiler
I'm not even sure about "other good stats". Movement speed? Well frenzy charges will give you AT LEAST same amount (if you have only 3 and belt has perfect roll). Cold res? Res are not problem at all for any kind of this build. Evasion - yes, kinda.

Outmatch and outlast - once again the thing i didn't think about. By the looks of it it shouldn't work, so yes - bad. About assailum version - good point on one hand. But on the other assailum really REALLY love that attack speed from frenzy charges.

About #2 - i don't really know, how often do you stun an enemy? I thought you should't do it too often, cause you are DoT build, not hit.

BTW i ended up trying assailum - it surprised me allot that i liked it better then puncture. Mb it's due to my love to scourge arrow, idk. There's that feeling that you take that time of channelling to pull the string harder and thus do mo dmg. Again - my kinda role-play shit. But, and this is a huge "but", it sucks so hard when there're allot of adds in the fight. It's "cast on death bosskiller" level of sucking.

Each stat has some value to it. 40-60% resistance which you don't need equals to 1 free suffix somewhere else on your gear. Evasion is always welcome, same for movespeed. Life is still one of most important stats for any non-ES build, which makes Ryslatha significantly more desirable.

I bought belt in standard and tested it out. Nope, Affliction charge is not Frenzy (as seen above). I got both simultaneously since i equipped belt and gained Affliction charge before Frenzy charges run out. As much as Assailum wants attack speed, i'd still say it's still best way to abuse that belt. Slightly lower attack speed (around ~9-12% more using my passive tree) is small price to pay for much more consistent damage output. I still don't like both belt and helmet so yeah...

Ryslatha's Coil healing on stun is quite powerful. To note i have no Brush with Death notables, only 10 life on kill from passive tree (Blood Siphon) and Ryslatha's. You don't stun with your skills, but with bleedsplosions... and they're hell buffed up from all physical increases to your damage dealt and enemy damage taken. Also the lower health, the more likely you are to be stunned (and why CI characters NEED stun immunity).

I'm fully aware of Assailum problems and why i don't recommend it.
Last edited by DankawSL on Jan 31, 2021, 6:19:56 PM
I like the build so far. Iam now on T13-14 maps and the fights getting tougher and i tied serveral times.

My last upgrades was the ryslatha belt and the bleed bow.

I dont know what would be the best items to change or how i could improve my damage and surviveibility best.

Iam staying at 5,9k life and here my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/xgpsUDRN

Do i have some pieces that i could improve next with a small investment?

For any good tips iam thankful. I only want to know what would be the best upgrades next. I dont want to waste my small stack of currency :D
hi guys, can you give me an advice how to craft these gloves?

obv they are missing life and ele resi and I'm quite unsure how to proceede with them.. What should I block via bench? Are they even worth spending currency on them?

thx for help <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info