[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Hey there, this is my first league and I decided to pick Bleed Bow as my build. I don't know the way of crafting very well. Can someone tell me how can I make this bow into a good one for this build? Should I try to use harvest or just start it over to get the big physical numbers?

Also, can someone give a tip on how to improve my items in general? I think I'm beginning to struggle a bit:

"
agarwean wrote:
One point about how to get enduring charges and that enduring call is unreliable. You can support it with DIVERGENT urgent orders. It will "minimum of 10 power" to enduring call. But will add 2 sec cd. Anyway - you can have 100% uptime of enduring charges that way. 2nd best option after replica farrul's imo.

Ah, explains why i saw Divergent Urgent Orders recently on some characters. Pretty sure someone mentioned this before but i totally forgot about it. It's a little funny how GGG removed easy end charge generation from Enduring Cry (used to always give at least 1 charge) only to bring it back right away in another form. Definitely good option, but personally i still prefer that elevated end charge on kill mod on boots with normal EC (for bosses).

Eventually i'll add do a clean up and also add endurance charge generation, but first i'd prefer to make another guide (also so i can clean up another section).

"
Rking69 wrote:
Hey I was wondering if the maraketh bow is a decent base aswell or do we want something with a higher phys range?

Only if you don't use Ryslatha's Coil it's somewhat worth picking up (for Assailum in particular to reduce RNG). If you use the belt, then it's effectiveness drastically drops down compared to other options.

"
sdaaf RJ wrote:
Spoiler
Hey there, this is my first league and I decided to pick Bleed Bow as my build. I don't know the way of crafting very well. Can someone tell me how can I make this bow into a good one for this build? Should I try to use harvest or just start it over to get the big physical numbers?

Unavailable

Also, can someone give a tip on how to improve my items in general? I think I'm beginning to struggle a bit:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Your rare gear is terrible for the most part. I'm not sure if you're even resistance capped (checked - barely above cap). Your influenced rares have like 2 affixes that do anything useful. Gloves are probably handicapping you more than they help. Flasks being a disaster is norm for anyone who asks for help.

The only decent pieces are body armour (get second highest life craft on it, will you?), boots, helmet and obviously belt.

As for bow, there's crafting section that should help you. Right now your bow is... not so good now and you've done something terrible on top of it - you enchanted it through Harvest. AFAIK you cannot remove it anymore. Normal physical damage increase from quality is the best. Well, not much you can do about it now.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Feb 22, 2021, 4:04:45 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks for your reply.

The chest I manage to craft myself, but I don't have higher rank life craft yet. I'll try to pick it up.

The bow I managed to get as a bargain (the prices on Xbox are really really high compared to PC), and I'll try to pick up another base that isn't quality crafted, thanks for the advice!

So the gloves are not good for the build? I'll change it to have more space to change amulets and rings. The resistance is capped, but really a problem when I try to move anything around.

The other bow I have isn't elder influenced, but is giving more or less the same amount of DPS according to POB. Maybe use this one instead and try to sell the other one?

About the flasks, thanks. This is the first time I'm really into the end game and dind't notice they were so important. I'll check them up.
"
sdaaf RJ wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for your reply.

The chest I manage to craft myself, but I don't have higher rank life craft yet. I'll try to pick it up.

The bow I managed to get as a bargain (the prices on Xbox are really really high compared to PC), and I'll try to pick up another base that isn't quality crafted, thanks for the advice!

So the gloves are not good for the build? I'll change it to have more space to change amulets and rings. The resistance is capped, but really a problem when I try to move anything around.

The other bow I have isn't elder influenced, but is giving more or less the same amount of DPS according to POB. Maybe use this one instead and try to sell the other one?

Unavailable

About the flasks, thanks. This is the first time I'm really into the end game and dind't notice they were so important. I'll check them up.

Ohhh, i see. So the guy made mistake and sold it for cheaper. It's still 6-link elder bow and since prices on consoles are horrible (i am aware of that), then it's best to just keep crafting. That's why i said not much you can do about it.

The only good thing gloves give is #% increased DoT damage and about it. They're primarly used for bleedsplosions on characters who don't have them. Gladiator has it and much stronger version on top of it.

Your current bow is still better than the old one (since PoB sucks at calculating bleed dmg). Keep old bow while you're crafting elder one.

Flasks are indeed incredibly important, yet very often completely ignored by players. At least 90%+ people who ask me for help don't have well rolled ones. Meanwhile flask mods give huge defensive boosts and make uptime/reliability higher. Rolling flasks is one of the first things i do when i hit maps.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Feb 22, 2021, 6:30:49 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks a lot!

With your tips and some messing around I managed do get +-500 more life and up my resists:

I dint't find any quiver with both damage over time afixes at Xbox in-game store yet, but I'll keep looking for it or try to craft another one later. I don't know how to properly get another ring with the "curse on hit". Maybe I'll try to change it's prefixes later. Is it possible via harvest?

I think the amulet is still bad, but at least I could put Cleaving on it since it's not corrupted.

Also, got a new influenced bow and started the craft. It looks promissing, I think. I just need to get the higher craft recipes or find someone to further craft it now:

About the flasks, I don't have all of them yet, but changed a little bit already:

Is the "remove curse" better than the "remove poison" for the end game content?
I've been working on my setup over the last couple of weeks once again and changed quite some stuff. - Mostly invested into more defense, because elevated-modifiers added some additional dps-buffs anyways.

I personally felt i am missing some life-regen for phasing-bossfights, so i added some more. Got 600 lifereg/sec and every 4 seconds 2000 liferegen/sec now, which is good enough for me. Furthermore i installed glorious vanity/divine flesh into my build, as i've been chaos-res-capped anyways. Got 83 max-chaos-res now, which added quite a bit of tankiness to my setup.

This is how the setup does look now:

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.13.1/AAAABAQCAQBeAdwC9gUtBbUILgiJDY0OQxR1Fr8ZjhpVGo0hdiLqI_YmlSvnLTAuUy8kMHEwfDIBNj031DmGOkI9AEHTQzFFqUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtan1smW69daF85YSFh4mHrYqxko2VNZrZnoGyMbNhtbHTtdf16U3rvf_uBm4RvhNmE74bOh3aK8I19jb-VBZrxmy2cxJ2qo4qkwqbgsKuyGbVItyK6f702vni-p763w3nEgsqpzV_PetNv037UI9RC2sHdqOXm53To1ulG7T_tg-4O73r8xQ==?accountName=basta1982&realm=pc&characterName=Blu_Tiger
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 28, 2021, 1:13:00 AM
Last edited by EliMcFly on Mar 3, 2021, 9:35:02 PM
Dude that is a monster load out. I don't even want to guess how much you have invested in the build.
"
basta1982 wrote:
I've been working on my setup over the last couple of weeks once again and changed quite some stuff. - Mostly invested into more defense, because elevated-modifiers added some additional dps-buffs anyways.

I personally felt i am missing some life-regen for phasing-bossfights, so i added some more. Got 600 lifereg/sec and every 4 seconds 2000 liferegen/sec now, which is good enough for me. Furthermore i installed glorious vanity/divine flesh into my build, as i've been chaos-res-capped anyways. Got 83 max-chaos-res now, which added quite a bit of tankiness to my setup.

This is how the setup does look now:

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.13.1/AAAABAQCAQBeAdwC9gUtBbUILgiJDY0OQxR1Fr8ZjhpVGo0hdiLqI_YmlSvnLTAuUy8kMHEwfDIBNj031DmGOkI9AEHTQzFFqUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtan1smW69daF85YSFh4mHrYqxko2VNZrZnoGyMbNhtbHTtdf16U3rvf_uBm4RvhNmE74bOh3aK8I19jb-VBZrxmy2cxJ2qo4qkwqbgsKuyGbVItyK6f702vni-p763w3nEgsqpzV_PetNv037UI9RC2sHdqOXm53To1ulG7T_tg-4O73r8xQ==?accountName=basta1982&realm=pc&characterName=Blu_Tiger

That bow is seriously hot lol. I had sooo much trouble trying to get t1 # to # phys last league. Let alone dot multi & then the hunter mod too.
"
Icingdeath1 wrote:
Dude that is a monster load out. I don't even want to guess how much you have invested in the build.

I could'nt tell anyways. I crafted every non-unique except for the bow and amulet myself.

The bow and watcher's eye haven't been cheap though, but nothing insane.

The amulet-craft isn't hard, but got it too cheap for being worth it to craft it myself. In fact all of the crafts aren't really hard to pull off, but the bow would have been way too time-consuming for me.

The most expensive craft have been the boots. - Funny enough because it's the most simple craft, but i lost the 50/50 maven's orb more than 10 times. - Was a bit frustrating to be honest.
Last edited by basta1982 on Mar 5, 2021, 11:32:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info