Resources for New Players and Super Stash Sale

"
xpress69 wrote:
Its about time to have at least one free premium tab dont you think GGG? So that new players can try the game and trade without having to go balls deep right from the start.

I believe this worth to take a notice. I am not saying it because i need one but since you need a premium tab in order to trade through your trade site i believe its about time to at least add one for free. It will be huge QoL for new players.
Isn't Ziggy's filter several patches old? Should you really be recommending that over Regular Neversink for new players?
"
"
xpress69 wrote:
Its about time to have at least one free premium tab dont you think GGG? So that new players can try the game and trade without having to go balls deep right from the start.

I believe this worth to take a notice. I am not saying it because i need one but since you need a premium tab in order to trade through your trade site i believe its about time to at least add one for free. It will be huge QoL for new players.

Noone "needz" Premium tab for trade it's just make it eeeezy :3
I have friend's with only the basic tabs and using prog to trade :D

If u plays that long that u think u have the experience to price ur items and want to sell them thats 5$ convert ur tabs to premium is khhhm the bare minimum for the game
+ if u do it slowly one by one when they have actions to spend point and u can get also 4 "free" box! (120 p gain)
Last edited by ChrnoCrusader on Nov 9, 2018, 1:05:43 AM
Still no free box... damn... :(
round 6 of stash sale still no char slot sale FeelsBadMan cant make new chars
twitch.tv/thefacelessgamer
"
ChrnoCrusader wrote:
"
"
xpress69 wrote:

Noone "needz" Premium tab for trade it's just make it eeeezy :3
I have friend's with only the basic tabs and using prog to trade :D

If u plays that long that u think u have the experience to price ur items and want to sell them thats 5$ convert ur tabs to premium is khhhm the bare minimum for the game
+ if u do it slowly one by one when they have actions to spend point and u can get also 4 "free" box! (120 p gain)

Before trade sites were a thing and players (not bots and scammers) were trading through channels i would agree with you. Now all trade channels are filled with scammers.. I am seeing even Lahzwar being priced for 1 ex and that is happening every league. Since tho now everybody is searching and trading through the site i believe one will make the difference for new players.

Also worth mentioning that game itself is overwhelming with informations for new players and spamming in trade chat for hours to sell something for 2c for example makes it even more frustrating. It was taking hours even before sites with less people, imagine now.

Anyway its just my thoughts and opinion.

Edit: Your friends had you, i started the game alone and made friends inside the game and i remember well how frustrated it was to sell something. If new players like me start playing the game, i dont believe they will have fun trading without a premium stash.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Nov 9, 2018, 1:30:50 AM
As much as I can understand why you would add the discord to this list GGG, for the sake of new players and information, I would remove it from this post.

The official PoE Discord is haven for toxic members of this community. It's sad to say, but it's true. Even the simplest build questions are met with ridiculous comments and rarely anything productive. As a member of the community that loves discord and a long time fan of PoE since open beta. You are much better off getting information elsewhere in the community.

Just food for thought.
FFS.. implement Resonator tab.. I already got like 30 tabs full of resonators...
Bravo Natalia, always nice to read a well-written piece; succinct, flows.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:15:20 PM
I think it is time for GGG to give one premium stash, just a small one. It could be a quarter of a normal stash tab. Just gate it behind an incentive like referring a friend, getting to lvl 90, or some other task that GGG wants new players to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info