Resources for New Players and Super Stash Sale

3.5 is going to set records.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Many new players quit before or at Brutus.

Here is a suggestion:

Entering The Coast you encounter a higher level version of your character class(scaled down). They join you and assist you to complete a difficult quest. Their skills are linked appropriately(eg. GMP/Chain/Fork/Spell Echo etc.). Their skills should show they are far powerful(perhaps with some MTX) and indicate you what you might achieve later on in Acts to come.

Completing the quest rewards you with some dialogue advice or encouragement(for new players) and perhaps a gem(like Twilight Strand) or a 3-linked gear piece.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Will I be able to spend points to combine premium tabs into quads?
I loaded up with a bunch back in the open beta and quads would be a lot nicer.
--§
"
Innomen wrote:
Pay stash tabs are pay to win. They improve your ability to trade. Argument concluded.

Argument reconvened: There are people who've played the entire game all content all endgame bosses with the default stash tabs. trade can be done with acquisition.

Argument concluded: yours is wrong.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
I dig it but I think, "Here, watch this 1.5 hr'ish movie you'll have no way to relate to." is terrible advice for a new player fresh out the gate.
When will you release a quad stash upgrade for regular tabs? Come on! I have 20 to upgrade! Also, when are the new supporter packs (both temporary and the current series) gonna be released (or at least announced and teased).
Last edited by MrMeemers on Nov 8, 2018, 11:57:01 PM
Thanks GGG!
But please let us know if PoE will launch on the Japanese PS store as well, thanks!
"
xpress69 wrote:
Its about time to have at least one free premium tab dont you think GGG? So that new players can try the game and trade without having to go balls deep right from the start.

Worst idea ever. Bots have to pay for trade tabs so they will lose real money after they get banned.
"
As you all know, this December we're launching our biggest expansion of 2018. Shortly after its release on PC, it will also launch on Xbox One and will be introduced on PlayStation 4. All of these events mean not only the return of existing players ready for new challenges, but the arrival of many new Exiles!

Oh you.

Surely there's one more reason for the surge of new players. ;)
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Diablo Mobile players coming? xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info