We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

Hope it means PoB stays around.

The reason we NEED PoB is to cut through that giant amount of bullshit and shit skills currently present in the game.

I wouldn't even play POE without PoB. Spend ungodly amount of time and IG currency to make a totally non-viable character? No thank you.
These can be really good news because I really LOVE pob therefore gz to Openarl but on the other hand these could be really bad new too because:
"
PopeJo wrote:
"planning to" and "in his spare time"?!?! are you mad? wtf?
at least promise us the PoB functionalities will be implemented in another way into PoE. otherwise this is the worst news since "bestiary nets".
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Hey that is good news guys, i appreciate all the work you do - keep it up! :-)
Still one of the greatest Speeches of all Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

Unite and spread Love and Peace!
Congrats to Openarl but R.I.P PoB. Who are you kidding with "work on it on his spare time"..? Right, because that's likely to happen.
good idea to hire him.
I hope he won't stop upgrading PoB...or, better, the same tool will be integrated in the game.
I'm not sure how much damage was causing PoB to the game, but before if you wanted to test a specific expensive item you could do some uninformed theorycrafting and if it convinced you, spend lots of time/currency just to verify it was sh#t. With PoB you can know that in a couple of minutes.

I don't think PoB will disappear, but in that case, another tool will appear for sure
very good decision.
and congrtz!
hmmm...congratz!
expecting a more accurate tooltip. ;)
would this mean POB will be a step ahead of actual launch instead of waiting for the new info posted before being added to POB.. or will get behind bcuz he will be busy now.. but whatever comes.. its good getting Openarl inside.. 1 thing's sure now, POB will be more accurate than ever. (and maybe add some more features in the future)
POB like using a calculator on tests. You Carebear savages.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info