We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

GZ Openarl!

GZ GGG!

Rly good news!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Nov 9, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
So nice to read about this, all high-end content from outside that people use alot in this game should get a job on your team!
Just wanted to leave a congratulatory message to both OpenARL and GGG.
Path of Building is a must for us, the players!

Great choice and great partnership!
Why won't it become an official app tho?
Deserved. Good job.
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Great... POB RIP

Why are you fanboys cheering? POB just got a brain tumor.

Wow ... aren't you a peach !

Why does everyone hate me for understanding opportunity cost?

GGG didn't just cut him a check for past service. He's now required to spend his time in a different way and he's the heart and soul and brain of POB. That's literally the entire reason he was hired. Time he's spending at his new job is time he ISN'T spending on POB.

Granted, it's possible that increased access will make any time he chooses to still spend on POB more efficient, but that's far from assured.

/smh

Cautious optimism is the only rational response here assuming the typical axioms of being a player. The rest is mindless fanboyism and virtue signaling stuff.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Nov 10, 2018, 3:48:21 PM
"
Innomen wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Great... POB RIP

Why are you fanboys cheering? POB just got a brain tumor.

Wow ... aren't you a peach !

Why does everyone hate me for understanding opportunity cost?

GGG didn't just cut him a check for past service. He's now required to spend his time in a different way and he's the heart and soul and brain of POB. That's literally the entire reason he was hired. Time he's spending at his new job is time he ISN'T spending on POB.

Granted, it's possible that increased access will make any time he chooses to still spend on POB more efficient, but that's far from assured.

/smh

Cautious optimism is the only rational response here assuming the typical axioms of being a player. The rest is mindless fanboyism and virtue signaling stuff.

What a great way to discuss with people by calling everyone who disagrees with you "fanboys".
I really doubt the person they hired personally told you what his work will consist of so you're really just as clueless as everyone else.

gz to ggg
"
Fapmobile wrote:

What a great way to discuss with people by calling everyone who disagrees with you "fanboys".
I really doubt the person they hired personally told you what his work will consist of so you're really just as clueless as everyone else.

gz to ggg

Am I supposed to take someone with a name like yours seriously?

I'm not calling everyone who disagrees with me fanboys, I'm calling fanboys fanboys.

Look at these posts. 90% of them are literally nothing but obsequious cheering for a corporate HR decision. It's worse than a late 90s iPhone unveiling in here. Creepy.

And what's this nonsense about needing some sort of personal contact to understand opportunity cost and what having a job means?

Pretty damn sure of two things.
1. Anything he's actively doing that isn't developing POB prevents him from developing POB.
2. Employers employ people to perform tasks, and they expressly said in the post that development of POB will not be one of them.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Great news for GGG and Openarl. Just hope it doesn't mean a slow death for Path of Building.
i really hope that dosnt mean that PoB will be integrated to PoE.. like i really understand why people like the program, but i for one hate it. If you know the optimal setup what is there left to explore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info