Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

I'm happy for you guy :D Path of building should be an official app. I can't help but wonder what it is that makes him a suitable member of your team
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Awesome news! glhf :) GrindingGearGames
So much hype on whether or not PoB should be officially implemented as part of the game...well let’s look at this logically. For starters, the majority of jobs on the market are not open to the public; so my guess is GGG requested Openarl join their team for a reason GGG has not yet disclosed, but it is also possible Openarl requested to join GGG. Simply put, we do not know. To say Openarl has less time to devote to PoB is also meaningless, because you would then have to assume Openarl was either self-employed through PoB or spent less time on his day job than he will now. We do not know.

Now lets look at PoB specifically. We can surmise PoB is a large part of why GGG hired Openarl, but we can only speculate how this will change PoB. Will GGG allow Openarl to implement inside knowledge into his pet project, or will a non disclosure agreement prevent that? Did GGG make an offer to purchase PoB and Openarl refuse, or was a different contract struck?

If I had to make a guess, something similar to PoB will eventually find its way into PoE, likely with the next expansion (one after Betrayel).

I am also guessing the lack of tool tips was intentional on GGG’s part in order to better developer a PoE community. Theorycrafting is always a community development tool. Without a community behind the game, the game would fail utterly. Community developed, well done! Now we can start integrating some of those things into the game.

Personally I am overjoyed Openarl got hired. Not for any improvements to either PoE or PoB that might develope, but too often do the small people like Openarl get replaced. Openarl came up with a brilliant idea with PoB and implemented it extremely well. PoE could have done the same thing in game, making PoB largely obsolete, but instead of replacing the developer, they hired him.

Thank you GGG for not taking the easy and likely more profitable route of not hiring Openarl, and congratulations Openarl for your new career path. The PoE community thanks and cheers you on!
Pay this man to make an official Path of Building mobile app
Twitch.tv/IkeTh3Third
Make an official POB phone app, that is what we need right now actually.
Congratulations! Great to see people who give so much to the community help to make the game better
"
Gunzip wrote:
Make an official POB phone app, that is what we need right now actually.

That would be really cool
So literally no one has posted a comment here wondering what's happened with PoB updates? Seems unlikely.
"
PoE mobile coming soon boyz 2k19

heard it here first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info