Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

Now we just need the developer behind poe.trade to join the ranks of GGG and then we could say all this third party apps are really part of the game.
This was well deserved !

Congratulation, and thanks for your hard works.
:o well deserved
nice
Seems like GGG is snowballing on Blizzard's failure and addition money injection from Tencent!
wow congrats!
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Great... POB RIP

Why are you fanboys cheering? POB just got a brain tumor.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Congratulations OpenArl, I look forward to the advances you'll be able to make now that you have the inside scoop!
Hype!
"
Innomen wrote:
Great... POB RIP

Why are you fanboys cheering? POB just got a brain tumor.

Because he can now go 'hey mark, how does this mechanic work? oh like that...ok, gonna code it into POB'.

And he can start putting parts of PoB into the game...you know, improve the tooltips and so on...
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info