We Hired the Developer of Path of Building!

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Better* damage tooltips incoming? I'm up for that!

*Better = even remotely close to accurate ;)

Tooltip dmg is HARD...
Do you calculate shock, hypothermia, and how many of your hits proc shock, chill, vs cursed enemies, elemental equilibrium, is it a boss or a normal enemy?
How much of a elemental hit is negated with resists.
Is the enemy one shotted or is it a high lifepool monster, makes difference too.
Are enchants triggered or that elemental overload and arcane surge and how much.

PoB allows us to checkbox all we want under ideal conditions.
PoB freezes the very moment a monster would have been hit and under what circumstances.

Hardly realistic too...
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Nov 8, 2018, 3:33:32 AM
not interested
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
welcome operal.
please stop private league joke. its just worst idea ever
Last edited by Bocuk_Avcisi on Nov 8, 2018, 3:33:27 AM
Hope it's for the better, words can't describe how many use in path of exile POB gave me. spent a lot of time min-maxing and it was fun
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Ash

Pokemon master

But really, I don't see the moustache on some of them. Maybe it grows that slowly? For me, I need to shave in 1 week since it will start bothering me otherwise.
One's demise is always one's own making.
hope in the future, the tooltip will show the true dmg, and add some dmg indicator which display the dmg when hit mobs
At last.
<*)))><
huge congratulations Openarl!!
now hire neversink :P ?
That's so awesome. Congrats!
I'm happy for Openarl, and if it's the prelude to an in-game build planner, I'll be happy for myself, too. :)

I also share the sentiment about hiring the "trade person" and "item filter person". Get on it, GGG.

"
azgabast wrote:
-snip-

Wrong tab? ^^
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by NemoJr on Nov 8, 2018, 5:01:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info