I don't see a point to continue Delving

This league has made it easier for me to get away from regal/chaos recipe, though that tends to happen a little bit with each new league.

Maybe soon I'll be able to vendor rings and amulets without feeling the need to make them part of said recipe.

But what I'm basically saying is that thanks to the wealth chests I no longer notice gaps between chaos drops so much -- I tend to look at map rewards per map instead of over several and what they accumulate.

The sulphite does make it harder to push at peak efficiency though, that burnout hit harder than incursion did.
Yep, totally over league play.
It makes sense why those chests are "forgotten loot"
forgotten loot. frick

i tell ya, i absolutely refuse to blow open a wall now. i swear every single fucking time i take the time to look for and blow them open its the most useless completely dog shit the mine could muster up. i value the flares over the loot, so im not doing it any more.

right now im finding delving to be more of a nuisance than anything, but that eventually happens with all leagues.
"
xMustard wrote:
forgotten loot. frick

i tell ya, i absolutely refuse to blow open a wall now. i swear every single fucking time i take the time to look for and blow them open its the most useless completely dog shit the mine could muster up. i value the flares over the loot, so im not doing it any more.

right now im finding delving to be more of a nuisance than anything, but that eventually happens with all leagues.

I got my first ever shavs drop behind a wall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info