I don't see a point to continue Delving

well after I hit 300 I started to get bored with delve. That sulphite grind kill my soul and delving is not that rewarding
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
Well I like it. First of all it's "free" T15 maps at depth 270+. No chisels, no alcs, and gives fossils unlike maps. The you can craft cool shit like thhis

Then it breaks up monotony of mapping.

I went down to 360 and didn't see point so deep. So I hover around 285 going sideways. 285 is good because if you have to go up or down to travel you stay getting ilvl 83s.
Git R Dun!
I am always glad when i collect enough Sulphite to go back to Delve.

What is for u the Point to play PoE?

I was missing the Temple, too, when Delve came out. But now after playing a while i dont miss the Temple anymore.

I play only HCSSF and i like it to do Maps/Delve with Lvl83 Monsters. When i do Maps only, i cant do Tier 16 Maps only, cause they dont drop that much. In Delve i can do..
Don't believe the Hype!
Don't compare your experiences with the cherry picked examples you see on the internet. You'll never compare to the top 1%. People who get lucky post their results and other people think that "normal" is bad. Just keep playing the game. Look for stuff. You'll eventually find it.

I remember in the D2 days people would compete to see who could find the best map seeds for farming bosses in single player. Some were absurd.... like 15 seconds to Mephisto, or having Andy spawn almost adjacent to the stairs.

That just isn't normal. Funny thing... normal used to be fun. The difference is that people are posting abnormal stuff and you feel left out. Don't.
no matter what you're going to be disappointed because you're comparing it to something that doesn't exist in reality right now, which is the trailer for the league.

that shit was obviously ridiculously roided up. can only speculate as to why. but delve isn't like that and if you expect it to be you'll never be happy with it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Don't compare your experiences with the cherry picked examples you see on the internet. You'll never compare to the top 1%. People who get lucky post their results and other people think that "normal" is bad. Just keep playing the game. Look for stuff. You'll eventually find it.

I remember in the D2 days people would compete to see who could find the best map seeds for farming bosses in single player. Some were absurd.... like 15 seconds to Mephisto, or having Andy spawn almost adjacent to the stairs.

That just isn't normal. Funny thing... normal used to be fun. The difference is that people are posting abnormal stuff and you feel left out. Don't.

Of course. however the issue for me is the bottomless pit between the trailer and reality, specifically in Delve.
something that wasn't nearly as vast in Abyss League and Incursion League, despite vicious RNG gating being rampant in both.
Incursion had cool things. couldn't always have *all* the cool things - but had enough of them to have fun.
in Delve it's "And all that I can see, is just another Lemon Tree".
after going ~100 deep and another ~100 sideways looking for cool things, I'm very much burnt out.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Delving and mapping are supposed to go hand in hand, you map a bit then spend the sulphite in delves.
Second-class poe gamer
i agree that the expectations set by the trailer and the ggg posts are in some aspects far from reality. however, of course d100 is pretty crappy. it's monster lvl 70. you can't possibly expect this to have good rewards in drops or nodes.

if you want rewards there, you can do fossil farming. for city biomes, bosses and valuable nodes... this doesn't really start before d350. heck, d300 is the minimum for Aul to show up as far as I know so, yes, the good stuff is deep in the mine. imo around d380 is the sweet spot for fuel efficiency and good nodes.
I have a toon all she does is collect fossils I like it so much. Like 30 seconds a run with 400 movespeed/phasing. I have 12 tabs of fossils just in case league doesnt carry.

Spoiler
Git R Dun!
You got to go deeper! 100 is similar to white T2-3 maps. D270 is the bare minimum in order to get T16 maps and the fun starts at around D500-D600. Both challenge and reward wise. I am happily cruising at D750 and there are plenty of special nodes around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info