I don't see a point to continue Delving

Came back from a short break. did a few 100ish Delves.
now I'm just looking at my Mine Map and that video comes to mind.
that trailer vs. reality video again.

It's just frustrating really: Azurite, Gems, Items, Currency.
that's quite literally it.
Scrolling up, down, to the sides.
nothing else.

I was addicted to Incursion's way of mixing things up despite being (very) repetitive.
I don't know what to think of Delve at this point.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Nov 3, 2018, 8:57:08 AM
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2018, 9:22:33 PM
i stopped at 300,only went that deep for the challenge. i wish there was a flashback event,these 3 month long leagues get boring
I went from 330 to 430 without finding anything besides 2 (bad) map nodes and one boss (with no cities around him). I had enough after that and stopped caring about going deeper.
"
johnKeys wrote:

Do you see the point of keep mapping?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
If you don't go deeper than 300 then it is insanely boring.

It's like they put up some mechanism that once you hit 300 delve things starts to get juicy.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on Nov 3, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
There's a reason it's called "exploring". You have to find stuff. It's not just guaranteed.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There's a reason it's called "exploring". You have to find stuff. It's not just guaranteed.

Did you see something other than what I mentioned in OP?
"
johnKeys wrote:
Came back from a short break. did a few 100ish Delves.
now I'm just looking at my Mine Map and that video comes to mind.
that trailer vs. reality video again.

It's just frustrating really: Azurite, Gems, Items, Currency.
that's quite literally it.
Scrolling up, down, to the sides.
nothing else.

I was addicted to Incursion's way of mixing things up despite being (very) repetitive.
I don't know what to think of Delve at this point.

Well you can count me in right there with you.. and its sad because i was never more hyped for a league than Delve. Especially coming out Incursion which i absolutely LOVED!

The numbers are all too much for one.. Mapping for 90% of the time just to engage the League Content 10% of the time once you reach a certain point is so discouraging.. Its way people say it feels like STD. Unless of course your playing in such a completely different way then your suppose to in order to exploit everything you can like Darkness Farming and Sulphite farming where you basically open maps JUST for Sulpite and skip loot and shit.. Its horrible and the worst part is the last patch they give us to make the mechanic feel better actually made it feel even worse...
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

Do you see the point of keep mapping?

Maps have many more variations and random events, compared to what I see in the Mine.
"
nononononono wrote:
If you don't go deeper than 300 then it is insanely boring.

It's like they put up some mechanism that once you hit 300 delve things starts to get juicy.

This is not even close to what my mine looks at depth 300-400. I found 2 cities in total, no bosses, no special encounters for the challenge. Are some accounts or mines "bugged"? I really get that feeling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info