Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

GGG hates melee?

"
I also want to add, if melee is really always worse than ranged then why are the endgame content experts like this dude for example https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237389 choosing blade flurry aka melee to do their thing?

The keys in the title
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Hard to make a game with an "easy mode" without people complaining that the other ways to play are too hard.

Actually, it's super fucking easy. You just need to clearly communicate to the player what the easy and hard modes are, so they can make an informed decision about what to play.

Nobody alchs a map and then complains that the mods make it too hard.

Nobody plays SSF and complains about the lack of trade.

If making melee bad was a conscious decision on GGG's part, then Heavy Strike would come with a big glowing warning message saying "this skill is shit btw, ditch it the first chance you get". But it's not a conscious decision, it's pure incompetence.
Went on a cleave addiction for over a year. now doing molten strike.

i still love melee...but i usually only make 1 char/league. been hooked on duelist for too long. i don't think i even know how to make a spellcaster anymore.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Simple fix - the closer the player is to the source of an attack or spell, the higher their chance to evade said attack/spell.

Pure melee should have additional % mitigation, against both phys and ele, or inherent leech/reflect.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info