{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

How well would the new Storm Brand skill work as an alternative to Static Strike/Ball Lightning for triggering EE and applying Virulence?
It looks like each brand will hit three enemies twice a second, and you can have three at once.
How would that be for applying Virulence in clear and for single-target?
@ murraypaul:
"
murraypaul wrote:
How well would the new Storm Brand skill work as an alternative to Static Strike/Ball Lightning for triggering EE and applying Virulence?
It looks like each brand will hit three enemies twice a second, and you can have three at once.
How would that be for applying Virulence in clear and for single-target?

No good.

3x2x3=18 max hits per second. That's 14 poisons per second, which is ~enough to reach 40 Virulence against a group of at least three monsters.

Against a single-target, however, because a target can only have one brand attached, the hits drop to 2 per second. Not even close. You also wouldn't generate Frenzy Charges reliably, and forget about Life Gain on Hit for Spells.

+15 LGoH for Spells with Ball Lightning = 105 per sec per target. Against a group of 20 monsters, that's 2k/sec recovery. In the same situation, Storm Brand would only give you 95/sec. A group twice as big would also double Ball Lightning's recovery to 4k/sec, while Storm Brand remains locked at 95.

@ sercanutk:
"
sercanutk wrote:
hello again !

ive been progressing well for now but on t14-15 bosses my zombies cannot stay alive and idk what to do or invest next.

Your Zombies are gem level 21 with no quality.

At L24/Q20 they'll reach 20k life, which should be around double what you currently have. Zombies with 20k life will very rarely die.

Otherwise, cap minion resistances. Spirit Offering does this, too, but it's not always up.

This league I'm trying out the Grave Intentions cluster for more phys reduction. 2% = 140 life @ 7k, which makes it comparable to a jewel vs. phys damage. +1 Skeleton makes its damage comparable to a jewel. Then the 17% minion life and 20% minion chaos resistance are bonuses.

Note: The closer you can push phys reduction to 50%, the closer you are to doubling its value. With a Chaos Golem, +1 minimum Endurance Charges amulet craft, and +1 Zombie crafts on helm/chest, you can get another 10%. A total of 20% phys reduction is worth 25% more life vs phys.

"
sercanutk wrote:
if you check my skilltree, you can see that there is an empty socket jewel and i would be appreciated if you guide me what to invest next :)

You don't need Practical Application anymore.

It doesn't look like you need the DEX from the 3-point Shadow jewel. There are cheaper sockets. 224 DEX - 40 Practical Applications/jewel socket = 184 DEX and you should only need 159 for this build.

Get more life.

Get Devotion. Between the 30 STR and 20% life for 5 points, it's only behind pure 5% nodes by ~55 life. Yet it also increases Hatred's effect and puts you in line for an easy 2-point jewel socket.

"
sercanutk wrote:
i truly cannot decide i should go for taunt/blind or minion res (which i already 7% from another jewel but i assume its not enough)...

Taunt/blind is for anything that lasts more than a few seconds. So namely tough bosses.

To figure out how much effective life resistances are worth, divide 1 by the inverse% (how much of the damage taken).

55% = 1/0.45 = 2.22 life multiplier.
62% (7% jewel) = 1/0.38 = 2.63
75% (13% needed) = 1/0.25 = 4

In other words, 75% = quadruple effective life vs. elemental damage.

Another 13% elemental resistance is therefore worth 52% more life. (=4/2.63)

"
sercanutk wrote:
also i just wonder that if u were a loreweave user what would u do to make it better overall ?

thanks for the build again.. im truly enjoying the game atm !

An 80% Loreweave is better elemental protection than the life from Belly of the Beast, but you're more vulnerable to phys and chaos.

@ KingNathan:
"
KingNathan wrote:
Thanks, and could you tell me what else I can do to improve my character, i seem to be getting 2-3 shot in the higher tier maps (not even red)

(CallUponTheDead)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingNathan/characters
"
KingNathan wrote:
Alright, i did most of all what you suggested and im barely dying now.

How would i go about maximising my dps? all i can think of is gain more levels for jewel slots, and maybe upgrade my gloves? sidehebreathe is almost max rolled unsure of a better amulet. maybe some gem changeS?

You don't seem to be playing this build anymore.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jan 12, 2019, 11:38:13 PM
Such a great build! (If you have a good graphics card. lol) Cleared everything except Uber Elder now! That boss fight is fn crazy. I need a bit more HP and to learn the mechanics a bit better.
But anyways, just checking back in because I had a quick question for ya.
The "of the Grave" enchants.. I assume they will not proc Elemental Equilibrum since they're minions, right? I really want it, but don't want to mess things up.
I've been asking in chat and most people say no, but a guru I know says it WILL. So I thought I'd ask you and see if you have tested it. What do you think?
Is there an alternative to charged dash for CWC? It gets me killed a lot lol

Also something I wanted to clarify..for gloves with chance to bleed and chance to poison. The ball lightning only applies poison? And the charged dash only applies the bleed?
Last edited by brawndo89 on Jan 12, 2019, 2:43:25 PM
@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 wrote:
Such a great build! (If you have a good graphics card. lol) Cleared everything except Uber Elder now! That boss fight is fn crazy. I need a bit more HP and to learn the mechanics a bit better.
But anyways, just checking back in because I had a quick question for ya.
The "of the Grave" enchants.. I assume they will not proc Elemental Equilibrum since they're minions, right? I really want it, but don't want to mess things up.
I've been asking in chat and most people say no, but a guru I know says it WILL. So I thought I'd ask you and see if you have tested it. What do you think?

No, they're completely wrong. Just to be sure, I tested on the Templar I'm leveling in Betrayal who happens to have the glove enchant:

Grave Spirits are literally monsters set to guard you. There is absolutely no reason they would work as an exception to other minions spawned from an item.

Even if it were true, it wouldn't be worth worrying about. EE is overwritten every hit, meaning Ball Lightning would near-immediately overwrite whatever else applies EE.

@ brawndo89:
"
brawndo89 wrote:
Is there an alternative to charged dash for CWC? It gets me killed a lot lol

Also something I wanted to clarify..for gloves with chance to bleed and chance to poison. The ball lightning only applies poison? And the charged dash only applies the bleed?

Blade Flurry. I mention it in Playstyle.

Chance to Bleed Support only works with Attacks, so only Charged Dash/Blade Flurry would apply Bleed with it.

Poison Support works with anything that Hits with Chaos/Physical Damage, so both Ball Lightning (with a source of Chaos/Phys damage added to it) and your Attack will apply Poison. We use Ball Lightning because the Attack by itself doesn't hit fast enough to keep Virulence maxed.
@ Hastur8:
"
Hastur8 wrote:
Hi Hercanic, can you please have a quick look at my gear and let me know if I am going wrong anywhere with items / gems.

Also, I have been putting some additional points into life as I occasionally get stomped by Syndicate (only thing giving me problems really). Not sure if I should focus on more life or chaos resist or go down Grave Intentions (+2 zombies).

Thanks!

FAQ now has a gear check section.

Life is your best bet.

@ Chicosuave:
"
Chicosuave wrote:
I haven't found room for Porjectile Weakness, how much is that affecting me, my helm adds 40% dmg to spectres.

I have desecrate lvl 20 on a 1h swap. My spectres seem to never die, almost never. THe only time i lose them is if i mess up and move my chest piece or something. So for lvl 83 spetres, I can just open a t16 map, cast desecrate a few times and summon my frost sentinels and solar guard?

I managed to solo all the t16 bosses last night, that was awesome, minimal deaths.

Phantasms pierce by default, so you can go without Projectile Weakness if necessary. It just speeds things up and protects against melee monsters through knockback.

With lvl20 Desecrate and lvl20 Raise Spectre, you just have to worry about the Monster Level of the zone. T16 maps are Monster Level 83, as is Delve Depth 270+. Shaper's Realm is 84 (T17). The last area in Oba's Cursed Trove is 84. As long as you bring a Frost Sentinel and Solar Guard Spectre of any level into these zones, Desecrate will be able to spawn their corpses. Shaper's Realm can be tricky because it has a massive list of monsters it can spawn, so it can take dozens and dozens of Desecrate casts until the Frost Sentinel/Solar Guard corpses will turn up.

"
Chicosuave wrote:
Is there another skill recommendation for charged dash? I'm really not liking that skill, its caused so many random deaths from porting me underneath bosses feet and getting one shot. If you want the virulence to stack then you need to aim at the boss, but as soon as you want to use another skill you are ported underneath them, that or a huge pack of mobs its ports you right in the middle of them without much control. Ball lightning would be much better without a teleport skill linked to it so when i stop casting i dont teleport. Last night I had Shaper at 5% hp on my last portal and boom insta dead, I'm kind of over that, 99% of my deaths are from charged dash ports.

Blade Flurry.

The FAQ details why Charged Dash might be ending prematurely for you.

"
Notelrac wrote:
"
Chicosuave wrote:
I haven't found room for Porjectile Weakness, how much is that affecting me
Projectile Weakness is both a massive offensive and defensive buff.

Offensive -- A cursed mob takes increased damage from the projectiles your spectres and phantasms cast. The projectiles pierce so that all enemies in the pack take damage. This makes the whole pack go splodey at the same time.

Defensive -- A cursed mob has a 25-44% chance to be knocked back. Your Ball Lightning does projectile damage. Lots and lots of little bursts every second. So rather than attacking you, it is going to be knocked back. I consider Projectile Weakness a better curse than Temporal Chains for clearing.

The curse allows a playstyle where you shield charge or phase into a pack and immediately kick off your ball lightning. If your minions do enough damage, they will explode the pack before any of them get a hit on you.

Just a small correction: Knockback is a set 25% chance at all levels. You were probably looking at the increased damage portion of the skill.

@ sungbung:
"
sungbung wrote:
Thanks for a great guide! This is a work of art. Easily the most fun I've had over the years playing poe (since the start of beta). Getting used to charged dash is gonna be a challenge but I will try and follow your advice... or die tryin

Haha, thanks! It's to be expected that CD is outside of most people's comfort zone, but overcoming that is worth it.

@ Vexorr:
"
Vexorr wrote:
You've been an amazing help!

Any chance you could take a look at my gear? I'm clearing things fine so far but always love pushing a build further.

Any suggestion on item upgrades to get?

I know my flask are junk, and I could get a higher empower and better helm with +3

In search of a new claw as well with the better implicit. Didn't realize the faceted fossils were like an ex each x.x

And of course still leveling my gems as well. Most are already 20% so figured I'd level them myself.

Also I think I read in your guide before but can't find it that you can go flesh binder or puppet master? Which do you prefer and why?

Do I need more minion resist on my jewels? I looked on POB and when I select the frost spectre in there it says it already has 75% res to everything.

EDIT:
Also does this claw work? It has adds cold dmg bu no sure if it applies to my lightning ball.

Elemental Damage with Attacks Support is a massive 140% mana multiplier. Maim is 115% and Empower is 125%. That's 1.4*1.15*1.25=2.01 multiplier. That will cause Herald of Agony to reserve over 50%. You cannot use this claw without reducing mana reservation.

The Cold Damage means Charged Dash will mess with EE in between Ball Lightning's hits.

You'll want to cap your Skeletons' resistances for things like Uber Elder (two 10% jewels). Otherwise minion survival shouldn't give you much trouble for most content at max gem level. Spirit Offering caps them when it's up, which is probably why PoB showed Spectres at cap, but it won't always be up.

There's a gear check section in the FAQ now.

@ Truppensturm:
"
Truppensturm wrote:
I forgot to level an extra gem of my main gems to level 20. So I prefer not to vendor 1 prismcutter + level 20 as that would require me to re-level them to 20.

I was thinking about raising the quality to 20% by just spamming 20 prisms on it.

Which gem should I raise to 20% quality first?

I wouldn't recommend using GCP from 0-20 for most of your gems. A GCP is currently worth 1.1 Chaos. That'd cost you 22c per gem.

Support Gems in particular only lose a few % by being level 18-19, which doesn't take long to get to from level 1 when you're mapping.

The only two gems I'd say are important to have at max level are Raise Spectre and Raise Zombie. Zombies because they die too easily when under-leveled, and Spectres because you really don't want to be messing with the gem at all once you've created level 84 Spectres (remember to do everything in town, not your hideout).

"
Notelrac wrote:
"
Truppensturm wrote:
I prefer not to vendor 1 prismcutter + level 20 as that would require me to re-level them to 20.
For all except Raise Spectre, upgrade one or two gems to 20%. Do a speed run of four T1 maps back to back. The DPS of the rest of your gems will overwhelm the content and your gems will be up to acceptable levels. Then do another one or two gems on a few more T1 maps.

Or you can save up sulfite and Delve away. Take your time moving back up to red maps.

For Raise Spectre, either spend the 20 GCPs, buy a 20/20, or level it in a weapon swap.

This is basically what I do for most non-primary skills, although I'm far less cautious about it. I upgrade to 20% Quality as soon as they hit L20, unless I forget. We do way more damage than necessary for most maps, so there's a huge margin of error to frolic about in.

"
mtwilliams717 wrote:
"
Truppensturm wrote:
When looking for a 20/20 raise spectre gem on poetrade, I find some pretty cheap, but they are all corrupted. Does that at all matter?

The only thing I can think of is, that I cannot try to get it to level 21. But other than that I think there are no downsides, unless i'm missing something?

You are correct, the only downside is it cant be leveled to lvl 21.

Corrupted gems can still gain XP, but you cannot add Quality or corrupt them a second time. Otherwise they work just like any other gem.

@ mtwilliams717:
"
mtwilliams717 wrote:
Having a great time with this build, its all coming together nicely after your help. Just killed the main T15 map bosses no problem. Only died twice between all 5 maps. My zombies die a lot but thats because I cant find a claw that gives life on hit, maim, and +1 to socketed jewels. I am not totally sure of the priority. Should I make +1 to socketed gems a priority over one of the other two? It does seem my ability to survive has increased since getting the health on hit gloves. My first instinct is the Life on hit and maim > +1 to socketed gems. I do have a lvl 2 empower on my weapon w/ the zombie gem. Currently at 6000 HP and all resistances are maxed.

Things next on my shopping list
Replace 6 link rare chest piece with belly of the beast
Get boots with +1 spectre
Change out some jewels
Get better gloves.

GREAT BUILD

Maim is primarily to assist Skeleton damage with the Maim debuff. It's an endgame minmax option vs bosses.

LGoH is great recovery while mapping, and a decent ~140 life/sec against a single target. It's not necessary, but nice to have. If you have the recommended Shaper ring, Ball Lightning with GMP covers far more area, so most of your recovery while mapping will come from it.

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems turns into +2 with Empower. Two additional levels mean more base life for Zombies. Level stacking is very important for Zombies survival. If your Zombies stay alive, you get physical damage reduction.

@ KasparsT:
"
KasparsT wrote:
Thank You for great build!

I`m a lazy player- playing almost all pet builds in all games if possible.
Same with POE. Mostly Necromancer, but also some totem or trap builds.

With this build I killed Shaper for first time!
Died only once to Phoenix guardian (overconfidence), once to starting Shaper minboss(LAZY!!!) and once by Shaper - when shield dashed from beam to... beam in corner. Oh well... :) Still uuber Elder - but will see...
Only difference in build: dropped Cast on Damage Taken for Convocation.
And one less Jewel slot in skill tree for more life nodes = so total 8 (with belt slot).

Build is tanky with right gear.
I traded those gloves for clearing (with Faster Projectiles - greatly increase clear speed.:

And those for hard boss killing (with Faster Attacks):

Nice trade for 1.5 exalts few weeks ago for chest piece:

So overall life in farming mode ~6400HP, boss killing mode ~6600 HP.

And of course lucky find/trade (1.5 exalts) was claw with +1 to all gems and free place for +2 support gems or minion damage/life:

p.s. Sorry about my English - not my first language :)

Congrats!

Faster Attacks on gloves will give a little more LGoH, but not much else. It isn't doing any harm, though. Just in case you aren't aware, the speed of the Illusion from Charged Dash only scales with your movement speed. Attack speed does not factor in at all.

@ Lexicon91:
"
Jurvi wrote:
"
Lexicon91 wrote:
Hey I just got Herald of Agony and was wondering how to I get the agony crawler?

To get the crawler you need to poison enemies.

"Herald of Agony is a herald skill gem. When activated it reserves mana and grants a buff that gives a chance to inflict poison on enemies, if the enemy is successfully poisoned the character gains Virulence and an Agony Crawler minion."

- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Agony

Yep. Every Poison you apply = a stack of Virulence. You need at least 1 Virulence to spawn the Agony Crawler.
@ ArmedCiv and Notelrac:
"
ArmedCiv wrote:
Just have an interesting point to discuss with you guys, and hopefully I can come away with some clarity on this point, because I don't think I quite understand why the Zombie Gem is in my Claw and my Skeleton Gem is in my Helmet.

Because I'm thinking that my helmet at the moment is making my skeletons more powerful.

But shouldn't I be trying to make my Zombies more powerful and with more survive-ability?

Please have a look at my setup, and tell me what you think if I swapped the skeleton and Zombie Gem. What do you think of this? Would it be a bad move or not and why?

------------

My second question is, are there any good enchantments for us from Uber Lab?
"
Notelrac wrote:
"
ArmedCiv wrote:
I [don't] quite understand why the Zombie Gem is in my Claw and my Skeleton Gem is in my Helmet.

I'm not the build creator, just an avid fan. Here's my take on it.

Zombies are meat shields. They're always there for you. Anything your spectres don't clear immediately will be taunted/hindered/blinded, and the zombies apply maim. This gives you a chance to get away from it until you can summon skeletons.

Skeletons are yellow mob and boss killers. Drop 3 or 6 skeletons on it, zip away, and fire off ball lightning to build up 40 Virulence stacks from the Agony Crawler.

So... Skeletons go in the 4-link (with another 1 or 2 from the helm). Zombies and the Agony Crawler get 2-linked with Maim and whatever is on the weapon.

"

No idea. But I'm glad I don't have to try and put one on the helmet this build calls for...

Zombies vs. Skeletons (before modifiers)
1059 vs. 1212 L20 Avg. Damage
0.85 vs. 1.25 Attack Rate
83% vs. 100% Accuracy (w/ modifiers)
747 vs. 1514 DPS

I didn't include Slam, but it only works out to be 9% more damage with Flesh Binder. You'd need two Violent Dead jewels to raise it to ~26% more damage.

In any case, Skeletons have more than twice the base DPS of Zombies. This makes Skeletons the superior DPS minion.

Skeletons will continue to attack independently of your actions, while Zombies will break off from their target if you run around dodging. This makes Skeletons the most consistent DPS minion.

Skeletons can be summoned anywhere in batches of 3 and take 1.74sec to re-summon all 10-12. Zombies must be raised from a corpse one at a time and take 5.93sec to re-raise all 8. This makes Skeletons the fastest deployable minion.

Skeletons have 20% chance to block attacks and 1/4th the life of Zombies. This makes Skeletons the squishiest minion.

Vaal Skeletons increase the entire build's DPS by 143% more damage while they're up.

Put simply, Skeletons are our most powerful single-target minion. That's why they get the helmet slot, which is the equivalent of a 6L when you consider +3 to Minion Gems is like a L4 Empower.

The Agony Crawler can't use many supports or she'll reserve too much mana. This is why we instead focus on level stacking, since it gives more power without increasing reservation costs. What else benefits strongly from levels? Zombies. That's why they're in the claw. A +1 with +2 Support craft and a L4 Empower nets +7 levels. That's more life, damage, and accuracy for Zombies, everything they need.

If you put Zombies in the helmet with Empower and Maim, they could gain a similar +6 levels. They'd also have Minion Damage and one more socket. That would double their damage (0.9*1.5*1.5).

367,181 (includes Slam) * 2 = 734,362.
vs.
2.7M Skeletons and 6.7M Vaal Skeletons = 9.4M

The difference should be pretty clear.

The role of Zombies in our army is not damage. They are defense, utility, and our hands-free mongooses against Proximity Shields.

"

We don't really need any. If you happen to get a useful one, great! But I wouldn't go out of my way unless I have nothing else to spend a vast amount of wealth or time on. For gloves and boots, I'd want anything defensive.

GLOVES
  • of Light: Creates Consecrated Ground (6% regen) when you take a Critical Strike.
  • of the Grave: Summon 3 Grave Spirits when you or your minions Kill.
  • of Reflection: Summons a clone when Hit.

BOOTS
  • Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
  • 10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently
  • 8% chance to Dodge Spell Hits if you've taken Spell Damage Recently
  • 10% Chance to Dodge Attack Hits if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently

HELMET
BOSSING
  • Skeletons deal 40% increased Damage
  • 40% chance to Summon an additional Skeleton Warrior with Summon Skeleton

CLEARING
  • Summoned Agony Crawler fires 2 additional Projectiles
  • Spirit Offering grants +12% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
  • 45% increased Spirit Offering Duration
  • Spectres have 40% increased Damage
  • Spectres have 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed
  • 30% increased Projectile Weakness Curse Effect

DEFENSE
  • Summoned Holy Relics have 100% increased Buff Effect
  • 6% chance to Dodge Attack Hits if you have finished Channelling Charged Dash Recently
  • +36% to Raised Spectre Elemental Resistances
  • +36% to Raised Zombie Elemental Resistances
  • 30% increased Enfeeble Curse Effect
  • 30% increased Temporal Chains Curse Effect

MOBILITY
  • Charged Dash has 15% more Movement Speed
  • 15% increased Shield Charge Attack Speed

UTILITY
  • Herald of Agony has 30% reduced Mana Reservation
  • 15% reduced Hatred Mana Reservation
  • 12% increased Ball Lightning Area of Effect
  • Ball Lightning fires an additional Projectile
  • 30% increased Desecrate Cooldown Recovery Speed
  • Desecrate summons 3 additional corpses

OTHER (can swap CWDT+Spirit Offering for:)
  • 100% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Chaos Golems
  • War Banner has 40% increased Aura Effect
  • Dread Banner has 40% increased Aura Effect

@ startrails175:
"
startrails175 wrote:
Thank you for this guide! I agree it's a work of art, you have a way with words! First time summoner and i'm having a blast! Thanks again!

You're welcome!
Last edited by Hercanic on Jan 13, 2019, 4:06:07 AM
@ ShadrHasRisen:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
this is the worst piece of garbage i've ever seen in my life, thanks for wasting my time

Uh-huh, sure it isn't. Let's check the validity of your "criticism" by taking a look at what kind of person you are with your post history:

A thread you started in Feedback and Suggestions, titled: fuck you
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
update your fucking engine or i quit

With how you address GGG staff, we're off to a great start.

Next we have you insulting another build creator:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
the fuck is this piece of trash, how are you going to survive with 4k like and an abyssus? are you retarded?

Here you are being rude to yet another build creator:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
the fuck is this where is my bf build

And when the author is gracious enough to answer, you pass off responsibility for your poor attitude:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
Thanks for the answer and sorry for being rude, just had a bad day

Given your post history, every day must be a "bad day" for you.

The only person capable of wasting your time is you, bud.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jan 13, 2019, 3:30:09 PM
Thank you Hercanic,

Thank you for explaining that, it makes more sense to me now...Your answers are always informative relevant, precise and valued... just as your build is deliberate and well made. Highly respect your wealth of knowledge on your build and the game, really helps a lot to follow along and as the build develops and evolves.

I will keep a look out for those Uber Lab enchantments, especially for the gloves and helmet, don't want to lose my resists from my boots for an enchantment, i think.
"
Hercanic wrote:
@ ShadrHasRisen:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
this is the worst piece of garbage i've ever seen in my life, thanks for wasting my time

Uh-huh, sure it isn't. Let's check the validity of your "criticism" by taking a look at what kind of person you are with your post history:

A thread you started in Feedback and Suggestions, titled: fuck you
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
update your fucking engine or i quit

With how you address GGG staff, we're off to a great start.

Next we have you insulting another build creator:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
the fuck is this piece of trash, how are you going to survive with 4k like and an abyssus? are you retarded?

Here you are being rude to yet another build creator:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
the fuck is this where is my bf build

And when the author is gracious enough to answer, you pass off responsibility for your poor attitude:
"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
Thanks for the answer and sorry for being rude, just had a bad day

Given your post history, every day must be a "bad day" for you.

The only person capable of wasting your time is you, bud.

Dont sweat people like him. He is just a jerk. I just downed shaper(my 2nd time ever) with this build. COULD have done it deathless. Made it to the last round and died twice.. but thats because of my slow reaction time not the build. Having a blast with this build. Last major upgrade I need is claws with life gained on hit / maim/ +1 to socketed gems. Seems IMPOSSIBLE to find one :(((((.. Going to try uber elder for the first time. Currently at 7100 health. I have accomplished all this with not looting ONE exalted(and no major white item drops) this league currently lvl 95. Your build is truly amazing and a blast to play, great job man. I know you have been asked this a million times in this thread and I am sure it gets annoying, but would you mind taking a look at my character and passives for any late game suggestions? I know I still need the +1 to socketed gems on my claw but (i think) I have most of everything else. I know some of my jewels need to be changed though eventually.

ps. I do want to get a lvl 21(quality 20) zombie gem but they are expensive and due to looting not one exalted this league or anything worth anything I could barely afford the 6 link belly. My next upgrades unless you find anything more important is going to be a lvl 21 zombie gem and a +1 to socketed gems claws with maim and life gained on hit.
Last edited by mtwilliams717 on Jan 14, 2019, 9:02:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info