{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Truppensturm wrote:
I prefer not to vendor 1 prismcutter + level 20 as that would require me to re-level them to 20.

For all except Raise Spectre, upgrade one or two gems to 20%. Do a speed run of four T1 maps back to back. The DPS of the rest of your gems will overwhelm the content and your gems will be up to acceptable levels. Then do another one or two gems on a few more T1 maps.

Or you can save up sulfite and Delve away. Take your time moving back up to red maps.

For Raise Spectre, either spend the 20 GCPs, buy a 20/20, or level it in a weapon swap.
"
Notelrac wrote:
"
Truppensturm wrote:
I prefer not to vendor 1 prismcutter + level 20 as that would require me to re-level them to 20.

For all except Raise Spectre, upgrade one or two gems to 20%. Do a speed run of four T1 maps back to back. The DPS of the rest of your gems will overwhelm the content and your gems will be up to acceptable levels. Then do another one or two gems on a few more T1 maps.

Or you can save up sulfite and Delve away. Take your time moving back up to red maps.

For Raise Spectre, either spend the 20 GCPs, buy a 20/20, or level it in a weapon swap.

thanks for the feedback

ill test it out.
Thank You for great build!

I`m a lazy player- playing almost all pet builds in all games if possible.
Same with POE. Mostly Necromancer, but also some totem or trap builds.

With this build I killed Shaper for first time!
Died only once to Phoenix guardian (overconfidence), once to starting Shaper minboss(LAZY!!!) and once by Shaper - when shield dashed from beam to... beam in corner. Oh well... :) Still uuber Elder - but will see...
Only difference in build: dropped Cast on Damage Taken for Convocation.
And one less Jewel slot in skill tree for more life nodes = so total 8 (with belt slot).

Build is tanky with right gear.
I traded those gloves for clearing (with Faster Projectiles - greatly increase clear speed.:

And those for hard boss killing (with Faster Attacks):

Nice trade for 1.5 exalts few weeks ago for chest piece:

So overall life in farming mode ~6400HP, boss killing mode ~6600 HP.

And of course lucky find/trade (1.5 exalts) was claw with +1 to all gems and free place for +2 support gems or minion damage/life:

p.s. Sorry about my English - not my first language :)
Last edited by KasparsT on Jan 2, 2019, 3:42:39 PM
Hey I just got Herald of Agony and was wondering how to I get the agony crawler?
To get the crawler you need to poison enemies.

"Herald of Agony is a herald skill gem. When activated it reserves mana and grants a buff that gives a chance to inflict poison on enemies, if the enemy is successfully poisoned the character gains Virulence and an Agony Crawler minion."

- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Agony
Is there another skill recommendation for charged dash? I'm really not liking that skill, its caused so many random deaths from porting me underneath bosses feet and getting one shot. If you want the virulence to stack then you need to aim at the boss, but as soon as you want to use another skill you are ported underneath them, that or a huge pack of mobs its ports you right in the middle of them without much control. Ball lightning would be much better without a teleport skill linked to it so when i stop casting i dont teleport. Last night I had Shaper at 5% hp on my last portal and boom insta dead, I'm kind of over that, 99% of my deaths are from charged dash ports.
As I understand - charged dash is for melee damage - to land bleed and poison and life per hit from weapon (?).

At start I don`t liked that skill. But later it was OK! Together with shield charge - I can jump to boss and just moment later shield charge away from him if needed.

For clearing - even in T16 maps - mobs dies faster than they can hit me most of time. + projectile weakness curse with knockback also help a lot. Or I just shield charge away from them.

p.s. Sorry about my English - not my first (or even second) language :)
Last edited by KasparsT on Jan 3, 2019, 2:33:27 AM
"
KasparsT wrote:
As I understand - charged dash is for melee damage - to land bleed and poison and life per hit from weapon (?).

At start I don`t liked that skill. But later it was OK! Together with shield charge - I can jump to boss and just moment later shield charge away from him if needed.

For clearing - even in T16 maps - mobs dies faster than they can hit me most of time. + projectile weakness curse with knockback also help a lot. Or I just shield charge away from them.

p.s. Sorry about my English - not my first (or even second) language :)

Charged dash keeps ball lightning going so it makes your virulence stack to 40 so your Crawler can kill the boss. I dont plan on staying in melee range to keep the stacks at 40.

"At start I don`t liked that skill. But later it was OK! Together with shield charge - I can jump to boss and just moment later shield charge away from him if needed." Yeah i too can do that, but sometimes charged dash just randomly ports when you aren't expecting it to, like if you release pressure on the key, and so you're not ready to shield charge, and sometimes even if you're intending to teleport somewhere it will just teleport you into an insta death.
Last edited by Chicosuave on Jan 3, 2019, 2:50:52 AM
"
KasparsT wrote:
And one less Jewel slot in skill tree for more life nodes

Every possible piece of gear should have "+X to maximum life." But to get get your life > 5000, there are two ways:
1. jewels and life nodes that "give X% increased maximum life"
2. abyss jewels that give "+X to maximum life" and

Do some theorycrafting in Path of Building to see whether it is worthwhile for you to switch from #1 to #2.

Yesterday I added another 800 life by upgrading 6 abyss gems with "+X to life" for 25-40c apiece. They used to be +24-36 life, now all are +49-50.
Last edited by Notelrac on Jan 3, 2019, 9:08:28 AM
I'm having some problems keeping my specters alive on T10-T15 maps. They die really easily (with no elemental reflect mod on the map). Do you guys get anything else apart of a "minions have +#% to all elemental resistances" jewel ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info