{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Nezöu wrote:
I'm having some problems keeping my specters alive on T10-T15 maps. They die really easily (with no elemental reflect mod on the map). Do you guys get anything else apart of a "minions have +#% to all elemental resistances" jewel ?

Your spectres should never die. Something is definitely up. My first thought is have you leveled your desecrate gem? Even if you summon specrtres in a T12-13 maps they still should almost never die. the level of your sprectres is dependent on 3 things. Level of the map, level of your desecrate gem and your spectre gem. Go into general chat and see if someone will allow you to summon spectres in their completed shaper map or other t16 map. Might take a few minutes but I never have issues doing that. People are pretty cool usually. Tip like 2C or something.
Last edited by mtwilliams717 on Jan 3, 2019, 10:22:26 AM
"
Go into general chat and see if someone will allow you to summon spectres in their completed shaper map or other t16 map. Might take a few minutes but I never have issues doing that. People are pretty cool usually. Tip like 2C or something.

OR: just buy/find Oba's Cursed Trove Underground Sea Map - if you can clear it in time of course.
Currently 2c+ on market.

Last room with chests is MAX level - 84.

Benefits: extra loot (you can get pretty cool chests there) and XP :)
"
KasparsT wrote:
"
Go into general chat and see if someone will allow you to summon spectres in their completed shaper map or other t16 map. Might take a few minutes but I never have issues doing that. People are pretty cool usually. Tip like 2C or something.

OR: just buy/find Oba's Cursed Trove Underground Sea Map - if you can clear it in time of course.
Currently 2c+ on market.

Last room with chests is MAX level - 84.

Benefits: extra loot (you can get pretty cool chests there) and XP :)

Didn't know that... thank you!
"
mtwilliams717 wrote:
"
Nezöu wrote:
I'm having some problems keeping my specters alive on T10-T15 maps. They die really easily (with no elemental reflect mod on the map). Do you guys get anything else apart of a "minions have +#% to all elemental resistances" jewel ?

Your spectres should never die. Something is definitely up. My first thought is have you leveled your desecrate gem? Even if you summon specrtres in a T12-13 maps they still should almost never die. the level of your sprectres is dependent on 3 things. Level of the map, level of your desecrate gem and your spectre gem. Go into general chat and see if someone will allow you to summon spectres in their completed shaper map or other t16 map. Might take a few minutes but I never have issues doing that. People are pretty cool usually. Tip like 2C or something.

LVL 15 20% quality. I'm using it on T12-T13 maps to raise my specters.

Seems like it's not enough to get some strong ones.

PD: syndicate combats are being a nightmare for me. I don't know if you have the same problem.
"
Notelrac wrote:
"
Truppensturm wrote:
I prefer not to vendor 1 prismcutter + level 20 as that would require me to re-level them to 20.

For all except Raise Spectre, upgrade one or two gems to 20%. Do a speed run of four T1 maps back to back. The DPS of the rest of your gems will overwhelm the content and your gems will be up to acceptable levels. Then do another one or two gems on a few more T1 maps.

Or you can save up sulfite and Delve away. Take your time moving back up to red maps.

For Raise Spectre, either spend the 20 GCPs, buy a 20/20, or level it in a weapon swap.

When looking for a 20/20 raise spectre gem on poetrade, I find some pretty cheap, but they are all corrupted. Does that at all matter?

The only thing I can think of is, that I cannot try to get it to level 21. But other than that I think there are no downsides, unless i'm missing something?
"
Nezöu wrote:
"
mtwilliams717 wrote:
"
Nezöu wrote:

LVL 15 20% quality. I'm using it on T12-T13 maps to raise my specters.

Seems like it's not enough to get some strong ones.

PD: syndicate combats are being a nightmare for me. I don't know if you have the same problem.

Syndicate are a nightmare for me too. When I am leveling its to the point I ignore them on high tier maps. Which I know isn't the best idea because they can drop great loot.

Do you have an unending hunger jewel? Its decently important for your spectres.
"
Truppensturm wrote:
"
Notelrac wrote:
"
Truppensturm wrote:
I prefer not to vendor 1 prismcutter + level 20 as that would require me to re-level them to 20.

For all except Raise Spectre, upgrade one or two gems to 20%. Do a speed run of four T1 maps back to back. The DPS of the rest of your gems will overwhelm the content and your gems will be up to acceptable levels. Then do another one or two gems on a few more T1 maps.

Or you can save up sulfite and Delve away. Take your time moving back up to red maps.

For Raise Spectre, either spend the 20 GCPs, buy a 20/20, or level it in a weapon swap.

When looking for a 20/20 raise spectre gem on poetrade, I find some pretty cheap, but they are all corrupted. Does that at all matter?

The only thing I can think of is, that I cannot try to get it to level 21. But other than that I think there are no downsides, unless i'm missing something?

You are correct, the only downside is it cant be leveled to lvl 21.
"
mtwilliams717 wrote:
Syndicate are a nightmare for me too. When I am leveling its to the point I ignore them on high tier maps. Which I know isn't the best idea because they can drop great loot.

Do you have an unending hunger jewel? Its decently important for your spectres.

Yes, I do. Damage is not a problem for me right now.

I'm just missing that "+1 to maximum number of spectres" on boots, but my boots are too good to be changed, I guess.
Last edited by Nezöu on Jan 3, 2019, 4:23:01 PM
Hey, could you tell me how good I am doing on my char atm? just hit act 5 and i feel like all of these gems take up a lot of space and does not make sense for me having both of them.

What I mean by this is why do i have ball lightning and FP? the guide does tell me to use both, though.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingNathan/characters

http://prntscr.com/m2vvxq

in the green box i did not have enough space to link the two gonna be hard for me at this point. the ones in red are what im talking about.
Last edited by TrueConspiracy on Jan 4, 2019, 3:00:28 AM
"
Nezöu wrote:
I'm having some problems keeping my specters alive on T10-T15 maps

Make sure that your spectres are high level. They are the lowest of: level of desecrate gem, level of raise spectre gem, level of area you cast desecrate.

Go back to the first page of this thread. Go to the "NEW PLAYER GUIDES" section and click "Minions Explained". Read the SPECTRES 101 section.

To get level 84 spectres, you must summon from:
* Shaper level
* an abyss in a Guardian level
* Delve level 270 or below
* the final level of Oba's Cursed Trove

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info