What We're Working On

"
JoeShmo wrote:
Stop calling them expansions, they're not.

They add new items, skills, enemies and areas. They fall under the accepted definition of an expansion in the context of computer games.

I'm kinda sad there is no flashback, I think this highlights the opportunity for some more action on the racing front.
"
Rorshax wrote:
Crap I was waiting for flashback Delve to play more.

So was I, I haven't played in 2 weeks, will continue not to play until new League probably. Was wanting Flashback.

Wonder if they did a poll how overwhelming it would be in favor of Flashback league
sick
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I'm bored of Delve personally, it's pretty redundant and incredibly easy to gear up after maybe 2 weeks? The content itself is amazing though, just not getting any satisfaction from the grind myself. Can't wait to see whats going on in the Dec update though.
Really disappointed there will be no event. I really tried to like Delve league, at like 8 challenges I was going to finish because I had no idea how to complete most of others before read reddit guide. But even after that I barely got 24 challenges, still missing some "easy" RNG-based ones. Was planning to polish my latest build or create something absolutely new and crazy before new server/big update. Sad.
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
1. Bad optimization. GGG u really OVERLOAD delve with effects... on maps in massive battle i have 30-40 fps ... delve - OMG 5-8 fps lol
2. Most challenges u can`t buy (like 300 lvl depth or visit points like abandoned amplifier)( i can`t really play coz FPS , and also can`t buy challenges - it`s bad.
3. Economy - dead.
4. No flashback ? No free boxes ? No roulette of prizes ? Really ? c`mon
something small?

Hope its trade improvements!
I'm working a dev job at a large company, and I just can't understand how you can crank up so much content! Thank you!!!
Has it been confirmed that the mine will become part of the core game, and will be available in the next league?
I've been assuming that it will, but i just realized I haven't seen a GGG staffer confirm that.
"
darkedone02 wrote:
what I like to see is a bit of kingdom forming and kingdom management, we slayed gods, when do we become kings of wresclast?

YES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info