What We're Working On

PLZ ingame trading bay!!!!!

being online to sell stuff sucks as hell. make me quit delve league
"
NemoJr wrote:
The one time I decided to wait for the event to try out the league... no event.

Thanks for the heads-up, anyway.

Same here. Rather unfortunate.
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Player retention during Delve has been excellent

Really? You guys must have really low expectations. Your steam chart certainly doesn't bear out this excellent retention theory. If you guys were so proud of your numbers you'd publish them instead of keeping them a secret and giving us these unsubstantiated statements.

While I agree with you, don't they tend to hold those numbers until the end of league anyway?
No flashback?
Seems im not going to play till 3.5 ;c

See you in December!
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Oct 15, 2018, 2:30:46 PM
WHYYY , do you guys NOT do good on your PROMISE ?:D to us the playerbase??

In year 2012 or 2013 forgot when i first saw your lovely game,you said there WILL be Permanent PVP Cut-Throat leagues ... so why can't you add 1 standard and 1 hardcore box ticked on,

you could do 2 crossed swords icon/symbol more in the background compared to other leagues buttons,so whoever joins will still have default league selected but if they like PvP they can make characters on those leagues

I saw you guys added the Bone-Wheel skeletons from DemonSouls / Dark Souls 1&2 games, so WHY not PvP??

TBH I don't understand at all WHY you GGG + the new company that bought stock, why you want to miss on so much potential, more new players => more new customers for your microtransactions...same with PlayerUnknown'sBattlegrounds they did a twitter teasaer trailer for zombies but they do not add persistent world servers with bases building + zombies&player zombies :D => they miss on a lot of money and their game is dying to Fortnite and other new BattleRoyale games, they had to remove region-locking China etc so now again we have that problem ,in Europe we see many chinese etc but also pings sometimes fail caz we are all put together in a bunch in PUBG Servers, Europe/US/Asia etc

DO we need a poll to sign ?
There are MANY of us DarkSouls 1,2,3 games's fans , + DemonSouls , + BLoodbourne game etc....
You already have the leagues sorta ready but you only do them as temporary events, so why not add 1 standard and 1 hardcore permanent Cut-Throat ladders??:|

You guys did like one of my suggestions which is showing us a timer which friends havent' played since many months/years so we can make space in the friendslist .
But the others?

Adding a REDHEAD female char (you added witch brunette , ranger blonde , SCion also blonde but no redhead :D :( )

Adding MORE FriendsList/ignorelist LIMIT not just 100 ??

PVP Permanent leagues , - this out of all i do not understand why you don't want the easy fat money $$ benjamins ,caz if you google ,

HERE YOU GO MATE - https://steamcharts.com/app/570940 Dark Souls 1 Remastered steam charts ( the newly re-made Dark Souls 1 :D )
playing 9 min ago 1,105
24-hour peak 24,505
all-time peak

https://steamcharts.com/app/374320 DARK SOULS III stats
playing 22 min ago 7,333
24-hour peak 129,831
all-time peak

https://steamcharts.com/app/335300 - Dark Souls II - Scholar Of The First Sin
playing 25 min ago 1,492
24-hour peak 12,051
all-time peak

https://steamcharts.com/app/211420
and the FIRST game ( NOT the RE-mastered) - DARK SOULS™: Prepare To Die Edition 630
playing 31 min ago 863
24-hour peak 11,248
all-time peak

AND ofc there are OTHER Platforms not just STEAM but also others that have the DarkSouls franchise,
+ CONSOLES ,
+ Bloodbourne/DemonSOuls /other games the fans of dark souls franchise are busy with right now :D ,because you guys refuse to add permanent PVP leagues, since many years :|

I love your newly added Dragon Portal though,good work on that one ;D
Last edited by thegamingkage on Oct 15, 2018, 2:36:33 PM
is this gonna contain the trading enhancements chris told us about in 2014?
As there is no event can we have sulphite cost for everything until delve 300 reduced by a lot (ex. division by 4) for the last 6 weeks of the league?

That is how it looks for me now and i already don't want to do it: i need fully done (shaper/elder + chisel + alch+ vaal+3 sac+ zana) t15 to get 800-1100 sulphite (depending on vaal outcome) from 1 ore (95% of the time its 1 on the map) and the cost for delve of the length of 2 (which is the lowest that can have at least 1-3 side corridors that may net few c of loot) costs me 1050 at lvl around 230 - t11 /t12 which is a 4 tiers downgrade.
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Player retention during Delve has been excellent

Really? You guys must have really low expectations. Your steam chart certainly doesn't bear out this excellent retention theory. If you guys were so proud of your numbers you'd publish them instead of keeping them a secret and giving us these unsubstantiated statements.

They seem to be counting the bots that they banned last league but haven't banned this league, under "player retention".
Last edited by codetaku on Oct 15, 2018, 2:58:27 PM
Crap I was waiting for flashback Delve to play more.
Stop calling them expansions, they're not.

You could just have flashback use the same delve map as normal delve.
You know, just like you do for challenges. Problem solved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info