What We're Working On

Flashback events were only ways for me to get any mystery boxes...
...Delve is great though!
"
jacoblaren wrote:
Looking forward. Delve was not your best work.

This league is a nightmare

I quit
This is the first league I have quit early in a long time. I thought it was very fun at first but I didn't see any point of continuing on when it just seemed like more of the same content. Reading about how rare the bosses were I figured I would never see one. But mainly I just needed a break.

Also, I had to change from the build I wanted to play because it sucked in the delves...

Looking forward to next league!
Last edited by DeathPunch79 on Oct 15, 2018, 12:01:28 PM
omg omg omg cannot wait but please keep delve!!!!!!!
I want to say again :

No reason to restrict so hard the access of the new content of a league.
Delve bosses or Delve Encounter IV are a Meme of Farric Tiger Alpha...

To balance your further league, give a lot more encounter for all new boss content and lower item droprate.

Its very good to be able to farm x100 boss encounter with 1% chance to loot unique. This is a farming game (Hack & Slash) and you want to farm the new content. But its a waste when only 0.1% of the player find these bosses, or that you only cross one or a few of them with 100% item droprate. Not exciting.

If you dont mind making them more frequent, then adapt your challenges lines, even if that only affect 5% of the challenge players.

100% players retention in trade 1
10% players retention in trade 820

Not a bad league but play your game/challenge again please GGG

Thanks for the good work overall.
The one time I decided to wait for the event to try out the league... no event.

Thanks for the heads-up, anyway.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Player retention during Delve has been excellent

Really? You guys must have really low expectations. Your steam chart certainly doesn't bear out this excellent retention theory. If you guys were so proud of your numbers you'd publish them instead of keeping them a secret and giving us these unsubstantiated statements.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Oct 15, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
Plx add the infinite mine to the main game.

Plx!
I login to run my daily master missions (so I can get level 8 masters in SSF Standard)--other than that, there's no reason to play.

Can we get old race leagues back now?
no flashback ok last 2 times got a bit boring i can understand but not any race ? where is the time u made great races like the pvp events where u could see the creativity from ggg i realy miss this :-((

but hype for new update in dez. for sure :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info