You humans listen to this junk.

I was going to link some favorites from Yoko Kanno, but decided the best introduction would be to simply recommend watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex instead.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
鬼殺し wrote:

We recently did SAC. It was sad, hearing Origa every episode, given she passed a few years back now. Talented woman.

Holy shit what? Why? I mean how, she was barely a bit older than us two, wasn't she?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Correct, she was 44. It was 2015. Why? heart failure, with one seiyuu tweeting it was lung cancer.

Wow that is fucked up.

On a side note, let's wreck this thread even more.

Deggial pasted this in the other thread and I love it to bits so far

https://youtu.be/Hk2Fdr_Ui9A

It reminds me of a picture I took last year

Pagan as fuck.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
testicles.
Indeed. You like yours, I must begrudgingly admit I like mine, I have no interest in hearing about how you like yours, and this thread has devolved into a bunch of dudes showing theirs off in turns with a group of likeminded degenerates.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
FYI, this picture is available for purchase as print on a steel plate, shipping worldwide, but I don't want to post the link in fear of probation haha, PM for those interested. Moon bought one and he likes it. #ad

I posted Sadko on first page of this thread ;) Among other links.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
have some real junk.

Full disclosure: I don't hate that song as much as you (and I) want me to.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
It was sad, hearing Origa every episode, given she passed a few years back now. Talented woman.

Yeah I was very sad to hear that... But what hit me even harder was Dolores O'Riordan early this year. Just as young and talented, but closer to home; what Depeche Mode was to me in college, The Cranberries was to me earlier in life (and it's a small miracle that Dave Gahan is still alive and kicking, as the story goes). They'll both be missed.

There are no good ways to go, but there are certainly sadder ways to go.

___

Sorry for bringing the mood down, I'll make it up to you guys.

Here's a classic with a FUCKING MAJESTIC video to cheer you up.

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
When it comes to MAJESTIC vids and music Zlad is the very best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
Last edited by de99ial on Oct 19, 2018, 2:15:52 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
testicles.
Indeed. You like yours, I must begrudgingly admit I like mine, I have no interest in hearing about how you like yours, and this thread has devolved into a bunch of dudes showing theirs off in turns with a group of likeminded degenerates.

You might think you're miserable or even just unhappy, but when that's someone's response over random people posting assorted music you know you don't have it nearly that bad.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
testicles.
You might think you're miserable or even just unhappy, but when that's someone's response over random people posting assorted music you know you don't have it nearly that bad.
It's condescending as fuck to dismiss a criticism with a "who pissed in his cornflakes?" No one did.

Perhaps more importantly, I believe there is a link between my relatively recent distaste for such trivialities and no longer pissing in my own cornflakes. This might have more to do with what I was listening to than that I was listening, but it feels good no longer brainwashing myself with it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 19, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info