You humans listen to this junk.

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:37:52 AM

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:54:54 AM
Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:38:53 AM
Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:39:33 AM
"

https://www.asciitohex.com/

Copy to decimal. Convert.
Its quite fun, I even broke out the good old graph paper.

When the Moon will shed no light With the Equinox close by In the dark a spellware rise Riding on a lightning strike Made of circuit boards and bytes Forged to cross our space and time Thru the storm my soul will guide To the path for glory and might Now just take some of your time While we share this ritual night There's a secret gift that hides But won't come without a fight First you need to get the rhyme When here comes the darkest night Then you take the first 8 bytes Count the pins and normalize Once you got the numbers right Just beware the odds are lies Line them in a row and write That will put the code in sight Now don't stress and take your time Sometimes words can trick your mind For in ASCII code you'll find The solution to these rhymes

Gobbledegook.

Boem, does that make sense to you?

You're weirdly very vaguely reminiscent at times Alt, but in a completely different league. So completely. Think it's because can't hear, have a vivid imagionation - multis everywhere is a bit of a classic laugh and kind of a thing with me - that throws me that little bit.

Yeah.

Time to go walk the dog. Been raining ice cold rain all week, winter has arrived. Enjoy getting the beanie and hoodie on over the headphones.

Shit boys, it's pissing down. Not even I'm going out in that. A bit of rain's fine, lovely even, clears the streets, but whoah.

Thread -- Arrr

ed: anon, the picture for the short piece and the sign, damn straight. Think I'll go quiet here for a bit. Yes.

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 5:40:09 AM
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTQxiGJzR_I
Here is your rain song.

What are you on about?

That is genuinely a creepy way to respond. I watched about fifteen seconds.

Not going to continue to respond after this as all attention is attention, amirite.

That is a really shit thing to post after I expressed discomfort with how you're coming off, on top of that sexy beast number. Putting it on me as though I'm imagining things is weak and also mean. Even if I was being paranoid, that up there is not at all OK.

Anon, it was fun but I'm sure you'll agree just no. I've been so out there, and it's worth it, but no more. Might start picture posting at the other place, maybe you'll send me a f request on the usual one, but not gonna do any ye fireplace spot picture post today.

Thank you for backing me on it (how I was feeling/ wondering) with your reactions. SO MUCH. SO MUCH.

Junk is junked for me. Have fun with it guys.

The internet is serious business.

Adios

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 4, 2019, 8:14:13 AM
This thread hasn't had something new for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5AOg8rTGHU

Parov stelar - live at Sziget(2018)

Enjoy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I know music taste is something u cant argue about since its all about personal music taste but this is pure garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info