You humans listen to this junk.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 14, 2018, 9:42:54 AM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2019, 11:24:13 AM
I don't.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Why would anyone voluntarily listen to that for longer than a minute at most? I just... I just can't understand that, you know?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Cool party music (check this video with Charlie Sheen).

Where parties like that are taking place? I am buying tickets instantly!

I'm currently listening to BABYMETAL.

It was really odd at first, but it grew on me. Something about the aggressive guitar riffs and drum beats with vocals other than some guy yelling.
Yep, totally over league play.
That guy gucci gang lol, he is like [Removed by Support] sorry for my russian :)
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Oct 15, 2018, 2:56:53 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Graduate to Yousei Teikoku asap. :P

Thank you for the recommendation! I was never a huge metal fan but Leo's covers (from frog leap studios) managed to get my attention and babymetal managed to make it on recommended (or trending not sure which).

But still, there's something about Japanese girls who look like they jumped out of an anime doing a choreographed dance while singing in a language I don't understand...

Rammstein has their pyrotechnics, and aside from them I've never wanted to see a live show more till I caught wind of BABYMETAL.

It's just such a weird combination that should have no chance of working yet somehow people find them inexplicably appealing.

Metal and dancing? Metal and Japanese Idols? Metal with Japanese Idols singing and dancing...

The last time I started listening to something so far out of my norm it was discovering Flogging Molly.
Yep, totally over league play.
love seeing these japanese bands being posted here, japan has such a strong music scene, it's incredible. one of my all time favs right here https://youtu.be/89fzm4o9154
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
https://youtu.be/izgsppAKtjE?t=206

There is mumble rap...which is.. i dont even know what to say about it... the parody says it all..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info