[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

whenever I use the golden rule jewel, I think the poison damage is reflected on me and kills me, any way to fix?
"
sooshka wrote:
whenever I use the golden rule jewel, I think the poison damage is reflected on me and kills me, any way to fix?

You're only supposed to use the golden rule after you have chaos innoculation so that you are immune to poison.
oh, right, lol. duh.
Quick question, does it matter on which item is Herald of Agony ? Must it be on the Quill Rain or can I slot it on a Tabula ?

Thanks!
"
Megguido wrote:
Quick question, does it matter on which item is Herald of Agony ? Must it be on the Quill Rain or can I slot it on a Tabula ?

Thanks!

@ Megguido

No, it does not matter at all between Quill Rain and Tabula Rasa.

Later, the critical point is to make sure to slot Herald of Agony inside an item that has "+ x to level of gems" so that you get the most out of it.
Are you sure that golden rule helps gaining virulence?
Herald of Agony's gem description says it should not.

"
Grants a buff giving more poison damage and a chance to inflict poison. When you poison an enemy while you have this buff, you gain Virulence, and summon an Agony Crawler minion that uses projectile and area attacks. You will lose Virulence over time, at a rate which increases the more Virulence you have. The minion will die when you have no Virulence.
"
myping wrote:
Are you sure that golden rule helps gaining virulence?
Herald of Agony's gem description says it should not.

It does work. It becomes noticeable when you switch quill rain with some other bow.
For the third "4 link", what's the best CWDT setup ? Flesh or Spirit offering ? lvl 1 for a lvl 38 max golem/offering or lvl 10 for a 56 golem (4% phys reduce) and a bigger offering ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
For the third "4 link", what's the best CWDT setup ? Flesh or Spirit offering ? lvl 1 for a lvl 38 max golem/offering or lvl 10 for a 56 golem (4% phys reduce) and a bigger offering ?

Id say drop the golem and put temp chains since you dont have a 6l RoA. Spirit offering is more dps according to PoB. Also id level up phase run to self cast it and not supported by CWDT, makes mapping easier, and the way i play its useless on the CWDT cause i always hit and run and will be cancelling it anyways.
When i have CWD -Immortal call-increased duration in one item, and CWDT-desecrate-spirit offering in other, do they collide in any way?

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info