[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Bravix wrote:
When i have CWD -Immortal call-increased duration in one item, and CWDT-desecrate-spirit offering in other, do they collide in any way?

Thanks in advance

Nope diffrent skills have seperate cooldowns so they are all being cast at the same time asuming the CWDT gems are same level.
This build looks very fun and after playing LLRF this season and for the past couple i am looking to spice it up. I have a Shavs, so i was wondering if i went the LL route does Presence of Chayula bring anything to this build since i currently have one, or should i sell it and use the 3ex somewhere else?
Since we use chaos innoc, the extra ES from health on presence of chayula does nothing. Chaos resistance on the neck does nothing. We have stun immunity from Occultist Ascendancy.
I've been using this build this season but there is a major omission from the guide.

The build does not lack for damage, if you use the Jewel "Energy From Within" in the area where you get the 4 nodes at "Melding" then this is a massive gain. This setup gives me 500 ES (my total is 12.7k with current gear).

I think this gem is stronger than using 3x rare abyss + watcher's eye. I don't have a watcher's eye yet though.

Nice ! Thank you !

Got another question though, would Toxic Rain work ? Or is Rain of Arrows really better ?
Regarding the 2 crafted that were linked, could u confirm that:
- It's 100 crafted from the bench with a +1gem rare (with annulment) ?
- Total price is 3ex + some chaos ?
- One of you can make a service for it ?

Thx a lot :)
"
Megguido wrote:
Nice ! Thank you !

Got another question though, would Toxic Rain work ? Or is Rain of Arrows really better ?

RoA is miles better. I tried to run with Toxic Rain, even killed uElder with it, then tried RoA- man is it just.. A lot, lot better. Both for single target, and for packs.
Hi! I'm fairly new to POE, this build looks amazing. I'm currently running another occultist CI build but looking to run this build instead.

Was wondering about budget choices? What gems to leave out if I go 4-5 link instead of 6 link. Couldn't find it anywhere in the guide.

Thanks!
Greetinngs.

I want to try this build, but I have few questions:
1. Is it Hall of Grandmasters capable?
2. Is it Atziri/Uber Atziri capable? What about reflect damage?
3. I'm not very good in ingame mechanics, but why not use Toxic Rain skill instead of Rain of Arrows, since we need to poison enemies?
4. Can't find any information about flasks in description, only in PoB. Maybe add some?

Thank you.
"
soil00 wrote:
Hi! I'm fairly new to POE, this build looks amazing. I'm currently running another occultist CI build but looking to run this build instead.

Was wondering about budget choices? What gems to leave out if I go 4-5 link instead of 6 link. Couldn't find it anywhere in the guide.

Thanks!

For HoA on 5l you leave out Added Fire damage and save a point on tree and coloring is easier.
For RoA you leave a curse out probably temp chains and put it on cast when damage taken if you got the ascendancy and can apply 3 curses.If 4 link leave out enfeeble as well.

"
Rodn1 wrote:
Greetinngs.

I want to try this build, but I have few questions:
1. Is it Hall of Grandmasters capable?
2. Is it Atziri/Uber Atziri capable? What about reflect damage?
3. I'm not very good in ingame mechanics, but why not use Toxic Rain skill instead of Rain of Arrows, since we need to poison enemies?
4. Can't find any information about flasks in description, only in PoB. Maybe add some?

Thank you.

1.Yes it is Hogm viable, at least the old one from previous league was, havent tried it on this league yet dont know what they changed in it, you might need some tweaks like a frostbomb for regen builds a balefire etc, but i have cleared it last league for sure.
2.Any reflect is not an issue at all with this build since we barely do any damage and our pet is immortal. All content and all mods are viable.
3. RoA applies poison faster and can keep viru stacks up better.
4.There are no mandatory flasks and not many uniques that are that useful,you use anything that suits you. Just have an antibleed, anti curse, anti burn flask.I use quartz silver basalt stibnite and quicksilver. You can swap for topaz ruby etc depending on fights. As for uniques Dying sun is a luxury gives more proj to the crawler, sorrow of divine if you want some es regen but i dont stand still that much to get anything from it, wise oak only if you are triple res balanced, offensively it gives us nothing, taste of hate just for uber elder if you are struggling but i did him deathless without one so again a luxury item if you have it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info