[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

hey im looking for the leo-recipe "faster start of Energy Shield Recharge" on rings. Do you gain the recipe from veiled items or did i miss it somewhere else ?
"
2letterz wrote:
hey im looking for the leo-recipe "faster start of Energy Shield Recharge" on rings. Do you gain the recipe from veiled items or did i miss it somewhere else ?

According to poedb there is two tiers of this recipe and one located on lookout map and second on carcass
"
dtx1212 wrote:
"
2letterz wrote:

According to poedb there is two tiers of this recipe and one located on lookout map and second on carcass

thanks alot ;D holy shiat the t2 craft costs 1ex...
This is what I ended up making for a weapon.. Don't think it gets better than this without some insane fossil crafting. This build is some of the most fun ive ever had playing poe! I just wish the map clear wasn't so gimmicky with the crawler :(

Also attack speed for minions on our gear also goes to us because of the Spiritual Aid node... This is broken right now for this build... did not know it worked this way.
Last edited by Trigorz on Dec 15, 2018, 1:23:41 PM
"
romeo_zulu wrote:
"
Aevra wrote:
does the 40% less damage mod on nerfed quill rain affect the crawler damage?

No. It only applies to attack damage of the weapon, which you don't use at all.

It applies to all damage you deal, not just the weapon damage. That was the nerf. But it doesn't apply to your Crawler.
"
El_Pakito wrote:
"
TeosMaoMao wrote:

This is my PoB from my live betrayal char. I got a lvl 21 gem already (was lvling 9 HoAs from the start).Its not only the HoAg that gets +1 level its all gems that benefit from it thats why its so good.

https://pastebin.com/DtwCpDNi

@ TeosMaoMao

For your passive tree, can I suggest to take out one of the "10% increased minion damage" at the start of the Witch (they are the weakest nodes for the Crawler anyway) and the +10 intelligence North-East of "Written in Blood" to take the full cluster of "Written in Blood" by beginning South-West (where we are heading for "Coldhearted Calculation" anyway).

If you really do not want to take out a "10% increased minion damage", you could still respec a 6% increased Energy Shield node, as this node and the +10 intelligence represents a total of 8% ES (as 10 int is 2% ES), whereas the 2 remaining nodes of the "Written in Blood" cluster go for 10% ES.

I know it's only a 2% ES gain, but it will help you go through the 10k ES mark ! :-)

I'll suggest this change to Vatinas as well for the OP

Hey, just read your comment and was wondering: Why is increased minion damage the weakest node for the Crawler? Doesn't increased damage, well... increase its damage?
Just managed to down the uber elder and 83lvl mastermind on my first tries but the damage wasn't that satisfying. I'm now torn between upgrading the bow using fossils as 1ofeach suggested or going for multimod like Trigorz did.

I'd like to suggest using %es ring from temple similar to the one I'm using
Last edited by myping on Dec 15, 2018, 3:38:11 PM
"
Nomsaiyan wrote:
using 5 link quill set up still due to me not wanting to invest to hard as I've had no luck linking a better chest piece.

Instead trying to fuse a 6 link Quill Rain, I would get the Porcupine cards and use scour/chance method.
I don't see incandescent heart mentioned here, wouldn't that be the best choice for any ES build?
Hello, I'm really enjoying the build so far. May I ask why you keep Rain of Arrows and Poison Support to level 3. Also why not use Mirage Archer to keep stacking while moving/looting items? Thanks a bunch! These should be added to the FAQ guide IMO
Last edited by Yusheex on Dec 16, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info