[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

If u run 3 mana reserve stuff I understand it can be hard to sustain CP. As I mentioned in an earlier post, and is why I prioritize attack speed on jewels and tree is the synergy between Elemental OVerload and Leap Slam. The more attacks pr.second, the more crits pr. 8 seconds, the more uptime of EO. And faster movespeed, hell I almost only use my rare mace in main hand now, even vs Uber Elder. And maps clear a lot faster, the damage is almost the same and the drawbacks feel neglible.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
Gratz on the helmet, that's pretty lucky.

I have played the game for many years and this is the very first enchant that ever hit my build.

I saw your link in the first post to your level 98 character. That looks incredible! I assume that was pretty expensive as the gear looks wonderful.
"

I have played the game for many years and this is the very first enchant that ever hit my build.

I saw your link in the first post to your level 98 character. That looks incredible! I assume that was pretty expensive as the gear looks wonderful.

Enchants are hopeless to farm for, best to just buy the one you need.

It's getting pretty pricey, hardest part is to get jewels with enough resist and damage. I have a plan to take it even further now, need to sell some stuff before I cna afford it though.
Comments:

* I feel like I am almost 10 levels ahead of where I normally am. At my current level 80 I am clearing T13 and T14 maps with no close deaths. On past characters I typically need to get to roughly level 90 to achieve this.

* I am finding that killing bosses is very slow. Since I feel pretty tanky I am thinking of swapping Enfeeble for Flammability during boss fights but worry that could come back to bite me.

* I can see why Fortify as a corruption on one of the maces would be a nice QOL improvement. When I am doing the non stop monster mash dance with CP, I easily forget to stop and leap slam to reproc Fortify. It is a shame this is so expensive.
Still loving this build. I am stacking less attack speed personally as Mana reservations are pretty harsh with this build since I run Vitality/herald of Ash+Purity. Even went and bought the Herald of Ash MTX, such fun cancer lol.
I am stacking more physical damage to maces, as it's a bit cheaper to get with 45+ life jewels. I am fairly new to game but I am beating The Core boss without dying now and I think that's pretty swell. Beat most t14s and going to start clearing all 15s soon. 10 endurance charges is so fun. :D Level 92 and still going strong!

I am also 200+ depth in Delve now and have not died once, ever. Easy mode delver.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 23, 2018, 2:45:23 PM
"
Comments:
* I am finding that killing bosses is very slow. Since I feel pretty tanky I am thinking of swapping Enfeeble for Flammability during boss fights but worry that could come back to bite me.
expensive.

Things you can do to increase damage vs bosses: 4 linked Totem with Combustion that u always drop next to bosses when u fight them. Craft 20% Ele. dmg on your belt. De-level Blood Rage to free up the dex nodes on your tree, use the nodes to take the Bone Breaker mace nodes. Path trough Dervish to get more damage and free up a node. Use 2 life nodes to take the Versatility node (that also contains 20 dex). Take the Amplify node. Looks like u have to many life nodes, why use them if ur not dying, and damage is often the best defense.
Curses has reduced effectiveness on bosses, so using Flammability will be neglible, better to just stay with Enfeeble, OR stop using it and put in Herald of Purity instead.

Also, taking Purity of Flesh will give u more life then 2 other 5% nodes u have.
What are your resist levels without charges? Make a plan for using Tombfists as they will greatly increase your damage. And get a better amulet with as high life and (physical) damage as possible, and a open suffix to craft resists on.
PLanning the resist balance is vital before you spend currency, you want all resists to be above 75% before charges, and fire res to be highest.

New Tree:

Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 23, 2018, 4:25:14 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Comments:
expensive.

Things you can do to increase damage vs bosses: 4 linked Totem with Combustion that u always drop next to bosses when u fight them. Craft 20% Ele. dmg on your belt. De-level Blood Rage to free up the dex nodes on your tree, use the nodes to take the Bone Breaker mace nodes. Path trough Dervish to get more damage and free up a node. Use 2 life nodes to take the Versatility node (that also contains 20 dex). Take the Amplify node. Looks like u have to many life nodes, why use them if ur not dying, and damage is often the best defense.
Curses has reduced effectiveness on bosses, so using Flammability will be neglible, better to just stay with Enfeeble, OR stop using it and put in Herald of Purity instead.

Also, taking Purity of Flesh will give u more life then 2 other 5% nodes u have.
What are your resist levels without charges? Make a plan for using Tombfists as they will greatly increase your damage. And get a better amulet with as high life and (physical) damage as possible, and a open suffix to craft resists on.
PLanning the resist balance is vital before you spend currency, you want all resists to be above 75% before charges, and fire res to be highest.

New Tree:

awesome! Thanks for the feedback, I am going to look into all of these.

My resists before charges are at 92 (all equal now so I can use Wise Oak efficiently).

I got a Tombfists to drop in a Abyss I just did yesterday(see below). It is not the best roll. I was hesitant to use it though because it was so hard to get my resists balanced and my current gloves are carrying 96% of resists and that is going to be hard to replace with Tombfists.

You have 3 sources to get resists from when you equip Tombfists-

Amulet, Belt and Jewels.

Getting double resist rolls on jewels is prefered.

Both amulet and belt should ideally have an open suffix for resist for the possibilty of resist balancing with master crafting.

So there is your options.

If u import your character into Path of Building, and at the same time search for items and look at prices you will get a picture of what u need and the costs involved.
Balancing for Wise Oak is not that a big deal in the beginning(because it's difficult and costly) as long as your fire resist is the highest and the rest is above 75%.

Here is an optional tree where u loose a little life to get another jewel slot that u can put a life/resist jewel in. The lost life u will get back when u equip Tombfist with 2 jewels that can have life and resist on them.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 23, 2018, 6:51:33 PM
I have made all of the tree changes (non tombfist related) suggested by Dkodr. They resulted in a noticeable boost in damage and just a very small drop in life (which as he mentioned is not a high priority right now).

I just ran my first tier 15 map. It still took a while to kill the boss but he did have increased life as a mod so over all I feel like things are much better.

The Tombfist change is going to be a big one. Because of corruption and coloring issues and resists needing to be reworked, it is going to ripple through out my build and I may have to purchase numerous items and I don't quite understand how I can do it in piecemeal with out destroying my build. It seems like I have to do it all at once mostly.

So as such I am going to spend a few days, at least, trying to build up some currency so that I can do this right.

This might be something I attempt when I get to a level in the low 90's.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 23, 2018, 7:09:20 PM
New amulet and some jewels will do it.

All your resists are 92% now. So you can go down max 17% on all resists.
Your gloves has 48% fire and lightning resist - 48-17=31 --> fire and lightning res you need to cap from jewels and another amulet.
So we set up some search parameters on poe.trade, jewels first:
We want life, attack speed and minimum 20% resists:

http://poe.trade/search/akakikakamanni
http://poe.trade/search/okimasehanitam
http://poe.trade/search/ahonaranahonar

So they are in the 10-30c range, u need 2 or 3, depending on what stats the new amulet has. So thats 50-60c for jewels, now let's look for amulets.
We want high life, phys damage, dex and minimum 32% fire res (that ur amulet already has and we need to cover. It also has cold res, but you can cover that with master crafting if we find an amulet with a open suffix

So we set the search parameters--->

http://poe.trade/search/esimenoakakike
Now , ther is 2 amulets for 1-2c now for sale, no need to think about buying one

Then u need to cover the last fire res on a abyss jewel that u will put in the Tombfists--->

http://poe.trade/search/ikakohinoketar

And thats it. If you are low on currency, activate the Live Search function on poe.trade for all the needed searches and see if some low priced items pop up for sale. You can cap the price level so only related searches below a price is giving an alert.

edit: I got an amulet for 2 chaos for u, u can pick it up in my hideout anytime if u want it, I also have some jewels u can have for a good price.

Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 23, 2018, 8:30:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info