[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
TokeMcBong wrote:
Changed to a bla bla bla--- changes it to around 1,365,000 which is still 15-18% more damage than the EO version.

Ok, if we're gonna do this game. Here is a lvl 100 version with gear I have, based on your "configuration", with 2,5 million "unrealistic non-Shaper "dps using Elemental Overload and Xophs Blood. 7,2k life. So before you talk about "whats better", start knowing what you are talking about. All that Meeking about the Scion wheel is a waste of time and resources, instead take the AOE nodes by templar, get some attacks speed on jewels, stop using conc effect cause it makes clearing suck togehter with the syrupy attack speed you have. And if u are gonna use a totem, link it with combustion - much better reliability vs bosses (where u need it) and save u some gem slots - bye bye CWDT / Cold Snap.

https://pastebin.com/5pzeQ04z
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 22, 2018, 12:27:10 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:

Your totem is already linked with a Combustion that does the same trick. (if you followed the gem setups in post nr.1)

I am a very poor player so the more that happens automatically the better for me :)

well that went very very well.

I tried my first map after finishing Act 10 and since I was feeling "strong" I tried a Zana daily mission map which was a corrupted tier 8 and I cleared it with total ease, including a breach.

Wonderful start to mapping :)

I am level 73 so I am almost ready for my last lab point. Trying to decide between Unyielding and Unrelenting.

I am leaning towards Unrelenting to be more tanky.

Thanks again for all of the advice. I don't know if I am ever going to be skilled enough to beat Shaper but I think the Guardians are going to be fairly easy with this build and I am looking forward to going deeper in delve.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 22, 2018, 1:05:29 AM
Speaking of maps, what besides Ele Relect should I avoid in mods?

I am thinking to avoid "no leech" and "no regen" as well.
"
Speaking of maps, what besides Ele Relect should I avoid in mods?

I am thinking to avoid "no leech" and "no regen" as well.

No Leech and No regen maps can be run by putting a Blood Magic Gem in your main skillgem setup (replace it with End.Cha.on:MeleStun). Same with Less regen mods. Just try it out, u should be able to clear them.

I recommend to use the totem, with cheap gear and low level it will add a significant damage boost vs bosses. It will also free up 2 gem slots that u use for Combustion. Having it in a CWDT setup is not as reliable as with a totem, it it something I would recommend when u get really good gear and can ditch the totem totally.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 22, 2018, 1:15:48 AM
blarg
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 23, 2018, 4:39:52 PM
I got my final lab point today and when I enchanted the helmet I got this. I know it is far from the best but just getting anything to match is a first for me when enchanting a helmet.

I went on a budget jewel spending spree.

On each jewel I got life, 1 source of damage, and a resist.

Once I level up a few more times to take some jewel sockets in the tree, my resists will be all balanced and I can get max use from Wise Oak.
Gratz on the helmet, that's pretty lucky. Attack speed on jewel is the best damage stat, and it also helps on the movespeed on Leap Slam. Try to get all jewels with at least 5% attack speed.
The build is uber elder viable without attack speed on jewels, and IMO it just makes CP harder to sustain.
I went this route

for utilizing Combustion too. With Blood Rage, HoA, HoP and Vitality, I can sustain CP, but I don't see much use in IAS, and feel it would make it harder. I value % damage with the builds huge amount of flat damage. But...without using Purity of Elements, more than half my jewels are just life+ resists.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 23, 2018, 3:29:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info