[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Dkodr wrote:

A 2 socket Tombfist will give u one more abyss jewel for more life and damage/resist (and A searching Eye Jewel gives Maim on hit)

Maim is almost useless for this build, except for slowing enemies movement, since it only affects physical damage, and we deal fire damage only.

I would upgrade loreweave to 6L, it would give him a substantial damage boost. 6L Loreweaves are pretty cheap at this time in the league.

personally i went into dual curses speccing into Whispers of Doom on the tree. 20/20 Flammability gives me 30% more damage in the PoB and 20/20 enfeeble with 50% effectiveness helps a lot in delves where monsters hit like a truck.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
k4n3 wrote:

Maim is almost useless for this build, except for slowing enemies movement, since it only affects physical damage, and we deal fire damage only.

personally i went into dual curses speccing into Whispers of Doom on the tree. 20/20 Flammability gives me 30% more damage in the PoB and 20/20 enfeeble with 50% effectiveness helps a lot in delves where monsters hit like a truck.

Maim is a debuff that applies 30% reduced movement speed on the affected target for 4 seconds. Multiple maims do not stack. Maim is applied by attacks
So it's a free defensive buff that comes with the power of an extra abyss jewel, why not use i?

Your curse setup it is interesting, but I wouldn't run it because of the bosses reduced curse effectivenes that gimps the 30% more damage down to about 5%.
With that in mind I think the skill points is better spent on some pure damage nodes. It can be a viable option if you have 2 helmets, one for Delving and one for boss fights. But then ther's the resist balancing issue...
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 31, 2018, 3:33:43 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Reqnr wrote:
Having an awesome time with the build!

I have a couple of ex spare for upgrades, where do you think I should start?

I know I need to buy a 2nd Kaom's Way, so would that be the first go to?
Also the amulet I have isn't great, but it was the last item that balanced that last 7% lightning resist difference!

Looking good!

A 2nd Kaom's will give u more life regen if you feel short on that.

A 2 socket Tombfist will give u one more abyss jewel for more life and damage/resist (and A searching Eye Jewel gives Maim on hit)

The amulet is just fine in my opinion, it will do good until you eventually
have enough currency for an Xoph's Blood. An option is to look for a similar amulet with an open suffix for master crafting resists, makes it a lot easier to balance your resists when you get better/change jewels.

Then there's the option of buying fusings to 6-link your armor, it's a bit risky
if ur low on currency though, but it will add the biggest damage boost to your setup.

Thanks Dkor!
Didn't even think about the 6L.. will try to find one for ~2ex without sacrificing the stats I currently have on my 5L.. going to be tough ;)
Massive shout-out to 'AndyLovesHisBge' on the forum for his help getting me this beauty!

Thanks so much man! :)
"
Reqnr wrote:
Massive shout-out to 'AndyLovesHisBge' on the forum for his help getting me this beauty!

Thanks so much man! :)

Looks great!

Let us know what you finally decide to use for the white slot as that gives you a few different options.
Yeah I did want to discuss using Melee Phys Dmg Support vs Increased Area of Effect in the 6L chest - which EE recommends in his version of this build..

The beauty of the white socket means I can switch in and out whenever I want..

I guess Increase AoE is good for mapping, delving etc, but Melee Phs Dmg is optimal for bosses?

Edit - also managed to upgrade my amulet... get a BIG damage boost from this
Last edited by Reqnr on Nov 1, 2018, 5:41:27 PM
"
Reqnr wrote:
Yeah I did want to discuss using Melee Phys Dmg Support vs Increased Area of Effect in the 6L chest - which EE recommends in his version of this build..

The beauty of the white socket means I can switch in and out whenever I want..

I guess Increase AoE is good for mapping, delving etc, but Melee Phs Dmg is optimal for bosses?

Using Concentrated Effect instead of End.Ch on Mel.Stun vs bosses will give a nice damage boost.
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 1, 2018, 9:44:25 PM
Hi
VS boss , using tectonic slam is a option for more dps ?
"
hurøk wrote:
Hi
VS boss , using tectonic slam is a option for more dps ?
Not sure how Tectonic Slam would work, the build is relying on Endurance charges for defense, if it loose them it becomes vulnerable.
Any advice about the bandits? Im assuming oak for the regen but unsure if passive skill points may be better anyway. As well as adding pantheon recommendations (though this probably depends on what you are fighting).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info