[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I have now beat the Shaper and all the 4 bosses around him and delved to 230ish. Level 93 and still climbing. Had a few deaths in Shaper, first time fighting him ever. I really haven't adjusted the build much except to swap a few points back and forth between resists and quality of life things. I seem to survive mainly on insane life regen with level 23 vitality and golem and what not being up. Seems to work fine so far. Clearly as i push further into delve ill need to drop some things for HP. But as a new player. This was my third level 90 this league. The only one I kept. So just wanted to say one final thanks for this build. I plan to create my own for next league and this will be my baseline 100%!

Sounds great. Can you link your gear and skill tree so others can see what you did Shaper with?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 27, 2018, 3:21:07 PM
Hello guys.Can u check my gear and tell me what is myn next upgrade?
Maybe xoph's blood amulet and i lose Avataf of fire?
"
luka2113 wrote:

I would buy a pair of Kaom's roots with +1 endurance charge.
You have to be carefull before buying upgrades so your resists won't be to low.
Best way to plan is to import your character into Path of Building and test everything there before investing. PoB has a import function, so it takes less than 10 seconds to get every item and the skill tree in there.

And linking Cast When Damage Taken with only Culling Strike does nothing.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 27, 2018, 1:50:28 PM
"
luka2113 wrote:

*I noticed you were running two curses. How are you utilizing that?

*Don't forget you need a searching eye jewel in the tombfist to get max benefit. Right now you have two murderous eye jewels in the gloves.

*If you change out the helmet to one with more gem slots, think about adding in Combustion to the Warchief links

*Some one might be willing to double check me, but I don't think you are getting any use out of your Atziri's Flask. That flask deals chaos damage but you have Avatar of Fire which I think renders that damage meaningless.
Finding it hard to keep mana high at level 36 with Enfeeble and Herald of Ash up.. any tips?

I am using Cons Path right now, would it be better if I switched to something else this early?
"
Reqnr wrote:
Finding it hard to keep mana high at level 36 with Enfeeble and Herald of Ash up.. any tips?

I am using Cons Path right now, would it be better if I switched to something else this early?

When leveling I always use a mana flask, You can also equip Atziri's Foible amulet.

Elreon rings and amulets is also very good for leveling:

Another option is Poachers Mark instead of Enfeeble.

So is the Thief's Torment ring
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 27, 2018, 7:18:04 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Reqnr wrote:

When leveling I always use a mana flask, You can also equip Atziri's Foible amulet.
Elreon rings and amulets is also very good for leveling:

Another option is Poachers Mark instead of Enfeeble.

So is the Thief's Torment ring

I'm already using Atziri's Foible and have two Koam's Signs instead of the Thief's Torment, which I do have.. I guess it might be worth switching them out?

Thanks for the quick reply!
"
Reqnr wrote:

I'm already using Atziri's Foible and have two Koam's Signs instead of the Thief's Torment, which I do have.. I guess it might be worth switching them out?

Thanks for the quick reply!

I don't see any point in using Kaom's rings before level 68 when you equip the Nebuloch's.
Ah... yes I guess thats a good point.. I'm very new so miss things like that..

Also been chasing Endurance Charges on the skill tree, I imagine that was stupid too right? Before getting the Nebuloch's they're not really that important?
"
Reqnr wrote:
Ah... yes I guess thats a good point.. I'm very new so miss things like that..

Also been chasing Endurance Charges on the skill tree, I imagine that was stupid too right? Before getting the Nebuloch's they're not really that important?

Yea, well they are good after you take the second labyrinth trial and get the Unflinching node that auto gives you charges.

EDIT I updated the leveling section in post 1 to make it more beginner friendly.
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 27, 2018, 8:10:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info