[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
"
Dkodr wrote:
Enduring Cry is a safeguard in situations where you need to gain charges or refresh your charge stack without engaging enemies. As you progress into the game and deep Delve's there will be situations where you want to gain charges before or without attacking.

Hmm, I have been using the Belt of Gluttony when I need to create charges before encounters.
What if you open a hard map, and the first thing that happens is that a hasted pack of Porcupines charge towards you.
You dont have time to switch belts then, so u either have to portal/log out, or risk dying when attacking them because you have no charges and are squishy like a jellyfish in a blender. But if you have Enduring Cry it can give you charges in 1 second before engaging the Porcupines.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 25, 2018, 6:47:10 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:

What if you open a hard map, and the first thing that happens is that a hasted pack of Porcupines charge towards you.
You dont have time to switch belts then, so u either have to portal/log out, or risk dying when attacking them because you have no charges and are squishy like a jellyfish in a blender. But if you have Enduring Cry it can give you charges in 1 second before engaging the Porcupines.

oh yes that could certainly happen. It kind of did happen to me in the middle of a map but that was my pure laziness more than any thing.

I luckily have not seen it yet in hundreds of maps though at the very beginning of a map where a blue pack is ready to pounce with no room to move.

The good thing is that since we are not running any Golems, we have the long timer before any creature can attack us to look around before starting a map even if they are waiting at the gate.

So in that rare instance where there is a pack of magic waiting by the portal, I can simply walk back through the portal unharmed.
About 50% of the top ranked players on poe.ninja use Enduring Cry, so it's certainly optional.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch&skill=Consecrated-Path&keystone=Elemental-Overload
@dkodr, have you tried Hall of Grandmasters with this build?
When we are wearing Kaom's Roots, can we be maimed?

I am asking because I am trying to judge whether using Soul of Ralakesh as my Minor God is worth it.
I havent tried HoGm cause I dont think the build can do it.

Maim isnt a big issue, wouldn't even consider Ralakesh.
Just Google Kaom's Roots and Maim and u will get info.
"
Dkodr wrote:
I havent tried HoGm cause I dont think the build can do it.

Maim isnt a big issue, wouldn't even consider Ralakesh.
Just Google Kaom's Roots and Maim and u will get info.

What do you use for your minor god?

There are not many that seem to be useful for this build. I was thinking avoiding Maim and Bleed might be helpful but that looks to be wrong.
I mostly use Soul of Tukohoma for that regen and phys reduction.
"
Dkodr wrote:
I mostly use Soul of Tukohoma for that regen and phys reduction.

I was looking at that one but I was confused as to the wording.

Do we benefit from the phy reduction if we are already capped at 90% for Phy mitigation?
Don't think so, then it's only the regen we get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info