[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
I have a spare blue gem slot in a corrupted item. Not sure what to do with it for now. I am tossing in Vaal Flame Blast but I don't know if I will ever use it.

Put your totem in your main hand, then move herald of ash to your offhand and link Fortify to your Leap Slam links.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
I have a spare blue gem slot in a corrupted item. Not sure what to do with it for now. I am tossing in Vaal Flame Blast but I don't know if I will ever use it.

Put your totem in your main hand, then move herald of ash to your offhand and link Fortify to your Leap Slam links.

I did consider that but I am shortly going to get my Nebuloch with Fortify and when I do that I will use the Vorici 8 method to get the right colors in the corrupted items.

So when that happens, I will still have an open gem slot to use, although at that time it can be any color.

Vaal Haste useful at all?
A lvl 3 Enlighten linked to your Heralds / Blasphemy.
Enduring Cry
Increased Duration with Blood Rage
"
Dkodr wrote:
A lvl 3 Enlighten linked to your Heralds / Blasphemy.
Enduring Cry
Increased Duration with Blood Rage

*Can you speak more to Enduring Cry? I can't seem to understand when I would use it. Generating/maintaining charges is easy with out it. Are the other benefits of enduring cry useful for this build?

*As of now, I seem to be easily maintaining my mana with the 3 aura's but I will keep my eye on that in case my attack speed gets to the point of using my mana too quickly. I have an Englighted 3 already from a previous character.

*Increased duration for Bloodrage sounds useful as that seems to be a bit tricky to maintain 100% in a map when there are large gaps.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Enduring Cry is a safeguard in situations where you need to gain charges or refresh your charge stack without engaging enemies. As you progress into the game and deep Delve's there will be situations where you want to gain charges before or without attacking.

Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 25, 2018, 4:09:39 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
Enduring Cry is a safeguard in situations where you need to gain charges or refresh your charge stack without engaging enemies. As you progress into the game and deep Delve's there will be situations where you want to gain charges before or without attacking.

Hmm, I have been using the Belt of Gluttony when I need to create charges before encounters.
I sometimes think I am playing a different game than others. :)

This is by far the tankiest character I have ever played and my hope is to delve to 350 with it.

Some guy just soloed delve to level 2873......jesus :(
I'm at 435 now, no big issues. Only thing to be aware of is the "Monsters has 30% chance to remove charges on hit" mod. Going for 600 challenge.
"
Dkodr wrote:
I'm at 435 now, no big issues. Only thing to be aware of is the "Monsters has 30% chance to remove charges on hit" mod. Going for 600 challenge.

is there any ele reflect or no life leech in delve mods at that level (or any level)?
"
"
Dkodr wrote:

is there any ele reflect or no life leech in delve mods at that level (or any level)?
I have not encountered any of those mods, not sure if they exist in the mines or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info