Breachlord FFA - Who do you think will win?

Who do you think will win?

Chayula, Who Dreamt
203551.35%
Esh, Forked Thought
58514.76%
Xoph, Dark Embers
2646.66%
Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh
2997.54%
Tul, Creeping Avalanche
78019.68%
"
codetaku wrote:
The idiots voting for Chayula seem to forget two key things:

(1) base elemental damage is WAY higher than base chaos damage because players have 75% elemental resists. In their domains, the breachlords have 30% elemental resists and 15% chaos resist, which means Chayula will be doing less damage to the other breachlords than he does to players, but the elemental breachlords will be doing more than double. And that's even ignoring the fact that...

(2) Chayula's hp and damage in his domain are only high because it's a level 80 zone with insane mods. Even out all the mods and the zone level, and Chayula in his domain is *by far* the weakest, and even outside of the Domains, chayula is configured to have slightly more hp but way less base damage than the other breachlords.

Going by their attack patterns, resists, base damage, and base hp, Tul should win, though Esh has a chance if things happen to line up well for him.

Don't forget how the AI of these guys work, they won't bother dodging attacks. So Tul's barrage in the right direction will shred through the others.
i have never seen even a single of those bosses and i doubt i ever will.

vote for

[x] content for the 0.1%
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
i have never seen even a single of those bosses and i doubt i ever will.

vote for

[x] content for the 0.1%

Getting 100 splinters of Xoph isnt really a thing for the 0.1% You have to actively avoid breaches to not get enough of them.
>>>>> ESH MY MASTER !!! <<<<<
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Chayula, or all others assist against :)
Esh or Chayula

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
codetaku wrote:
The idiots voting for Chayula seem to forget two key things:

(1) base elemental damage is WAY higher than base chaos damage because players have 75% elemental resists. In their domains, the breachlords have 30% elemental resists and 15% chaos resist, which means Chayula will be doing less damage to the other breachlords than he does to players, but the elemental breachlords will be doing more than double. And that's even ignoring the fact that...

(2) Chayula's hp and damage in his domain are only high because it's a level 80 zone with insane mods. Even out all the mods and the zone level, and Chayula in his domain is *by far* the weakest, and even outside of the Domains, chayula is configured to have slightly more hp but way less base damage than the other breachlords.

Going by their attack patterns, resists, base damage, and base hp, Tul should win, though Esh has a chance if things happen to line up well for him.

Her.
Tul.
"
arknath wrote:
With same monster level I think Esh will win. Shock balls OP OP

EZ prediction :)
Kinda looks tricked or manipulated, not sure why
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info