Breachlord FFA - Who do you think will win?

Who do you think will win?

Chayula, Who Dreamt
203551.35%
Esh, Forked Thought
58514.76%
Xoph, Dark Embers
2646.66%
Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh
2997.54%
Tul, Creeping Avalanche
78019.68%
Esh all the way those lightning ball are gona do some damage
Voted Chayula, but Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh got chances tho
Chayula's just doing to whirlwind and everything will die in a heart beat lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ya i also think esh's lightning will wreck fools.

i can't wait to find out though.
I think it'll be Esh, with the lightning balls. They'll rekt the dumb AIs that dare stay still. And then when they go to attack Esh, all lightning balls will return to Esh, that's nasty damage there. And to end, the shock nova. The only problem is that Esh stays still for a long time, so if anyone target locks on Esh, it's easy kill there.
IM going to vote Esh.

When i met her in Breach i die but i can survive Chayula (well... i survived because i met him once several leagues afgo).
Tul got this shit ez
enough with this filler shit already, work on the game instead! even without tackling fan wishes (auction house, spam mute, disable hardware-raping effects) there is enough room for qol improvements like fixing the crashes on loading the town, hideout and mine outskirts each and every time I log in (!!!), a search function for the mine map and auto-pickup of scrolls (scrolls ain't worth shit, so botting shouldn't be an issue for that).

this game is enough pain to play as it is, at least administer some laxative in form of qol to passing the stool!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 8, 2018, 3:53:53 AM
When double vaal fought Atziri. The Vaal ground slam did no damage to Atziri when in real play that slam one shots most people. The fight is based on best monster mechanics. I say esh because it's the best shot gunning single target and best AOE damage
Last edited by KyleGallas on Oct 8, 2018, 4:07:37 AM
Do they get scaled to the same level? Otherwise its obviouse that Chayula would win.
I would take my bet on Tul or Esh if they would be Scaled up to the level of Chayula.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info