Breachlord FFA - Who do you think will win?

Who do you think will win?

Chayula, Who Dreamt
203551.35%
Esh, Forked Thought
58514.76%
Xoph, Dark Embers
2646.66%
Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh
2997.54%
Tul, Creeping Avalanche
78019.68%
"
ViciousCobra wrote:
Cool! Could you list their genders by chance? I always confuse them.

Chayula and Xoph are boys. You're welcome.
I think depending on how many times Tul can use her volley spam, she might stand a chance. Chayula otherwise. He is 12 levels above 3 o them and still 7 levels above Uul-Netol. He is chaos-based (and phys?) and other breachlords have least resistances against chaos and phys, not to mention that they have pretty good AOE and Chayula's base stats - life and damage are simply much higher.

Not really familiar with the fights, maybe Uul-Netol can pull out something as well, but given they are cotntrolled by AI, basically any beach lord can win. For example they can decide to chill in Xoph's firestorm geysers and receive massive dot damage.
much better to do 1v1 tournament with these bosses
If they are all the same monster level, Tul. The others are too dumb to dodge the massive shotgunning damage of the ultimate.

If they are their natural levels (70/75/80) then Chayula will take it on the strength of her HP and raw damage.
Le Toucan Will Return
as others have mentioned if its just the current versions chayula wins easy as shes 82 instead of 70 or someshit lol but if they are all the same level its gonna be whoever does the most consistent damage which is esh or tul i'd think, xoph maybe if everyones deliberately standing in firenados.
Chayula all the way
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
chayula ofc
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
xophs flame pillars will destroy everything (sooner or later)
Abraca-duh! Chayula.
The idiots voting for Chayula seem to forget two key things:

(1) base elemental damage is WAY higher than base chaos damage because players have 75% elemental resists. In their domains, the breachlords have 30% elemental resists and 15% chaos resist, which means Chayula will be doing less damage to the other breachlords than he does to players, but the elemental breachlords will be doing more than double. And that's even ignoring the fact that...

(2) Chayula's hp and damage in his domain are only high because it's a level 80 zone with insane mods. Even out all the mods and the zone level, and Chayula in his domain is *by far* the weakest, and even outside of the Domains, chayula is configured to have slightly more hp but way less base damage than the other breachlords.

Going by their attack patterns, resists, base damage, and base hp, Tul should win, though Esh has a chance if things happen to line up well for him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info