Breachlord FFA - Who do you think will win?

Who do you think will win?

Chayula, Who Dreamt
203551.35%
Esh, Forked Thought
58514.76%
Xoph, Dark Embers
2646.66%
Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh
2997.54%
Tul, Creeping Avalanche
78019.68%
Has to be chayula isn’t it?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
With same monster level I think Esh will win. Shock balls OP OP
Esh, hands down. That ball lightning is insanely overpowered to touch even for a fraction of a second and the breachlords won't have the intelligence to get out of the way. They'll just get eaten away standing around in them.

Same could be said for Xoph's geysers, but those aren't as deadly as Esh's ball lightning.
Last edited by Shppy on Oct 7, 2018, 9:52:55 PM
Comes down to whether Chalupa Cyclones before Tul barrages.
Tul is going to wipe the floor here.
Honestly, I think Esh will destroy everything with that shock nova and shocking balls. Just so much damage.

Maybe Chayula because he have more HP(?)

bosses all have the same ammount of life?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I'm saying Uul-netol because none of them have much armor, and none of them have staunching flasks.
If they are scaled to the same level, Esh since the ball lightnings will do lots of damage to enemies that aren't trying to avoid them.
If they aren't the same level, it may be Chayula simply because a level 80 vs a level 70 monster is just that much of a numbers difference.
Esh's shock nova doesn't even hit that hard. Their sleeper big move is going to be the stationary lightning orbs if the other breachlords stand still it in.

Same applies to Xoph's fire pillars, assuming they don't move out of the way.

Uul-Netol's bone walls could mess up projectiles, but depending on how they interact...

My money is on Tul's barrages clearing the floor. Massive coverage, no limit to the amount of hits it can deal, and it has some moderate tracking that I don't think the other Breachlords will be able to handle. Plus she's got Frost Blades, so basically smacking every other breachlord with every attack that lands.
"
ViciousCobra wrote:
Cool! Could you list their genders by chance? I always confuse them.

If we go by their models as they are basically players with alt colored MTXs.

Females: Esh, Tul, Uul-Netol
Males: Xoph, Chayula

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info