[3.4] Wander Raider Elemental hit 4M DPS Fast & Furious

Intro
Nothing special. Just a Elemental hit build using Piscator's Vigil to double your element damage. Here is pob: https://pastebin.com/pDfguFB9. Let see how it work.

Pros and Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
- Fast speed and high damage
- Cheap. You can upgrade and buy easily.

Cons
- For end game boss fight, you need mathil.

Juggernaut version
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/zexMKG52
I made a Juggernaut version for tankier but less damage and slower. There is a guy made this version and guide. I changed a litle bit so i only show Pob

Gears for boss
Spoiler

Mapping gears
Spoiler
You only need change few items and run super fast. I used those gears to run from level 6x to 9x

Gears explaining
Spoiler
Weapon: Piscator's Vigil. Over 100% element damage. Since elemental hit deal the base elemental damage. This wand just double it.

Shield: Lycosidae. Your hit never miss. This shield is very cheap in Delve league. If you use rare shield, your hit chance ~ 92%. Still not bad.

Helmet:Frostferno. Basically a 6L (lv 30 Cold to fire + Empower 4) +2 corrupt projectiles gem or cold, fire, lightning gem are what we looking for extra damage.

Body armour: Loreweave. Best chest for both damage and defense. Swap to Queen of the forest while mapping.

Gloves:Oskasm or Tombfist. If you found expensive ring with Assasin mark curse, Use Tombfist.

Boots: Darkray Vectors or Atziri's Step.

Amulet: Yoke of Suffering. This amulet gives your fire damage can shock. I mean it give you 1M DPS. Nothing left to say.

Belt, Rings: Rare one with life res, elemental damage with atk or Assasin mark curse

Jewels:2 Combat focus jewels are very important. It make sure you only deal fire damage.

Flasks:Wise Oak. If all your resistances equal, reduce elemental damage you take 10%. If you can't make it equal, at least make your fire res highest.

Gems set up
Spoiler
- Helmet: Elemental hit - Elemental damage with attack - Fire pen - Combustion
- Body armour: Elemental hit - Elemental damage with attack - Greater Multi projectiles - Pierce - Combustion - Cold to fire/Fire pen
- Auras: Grace, Artic armour. No really good aura for DPS.
- Flame golem or Ice golem if you don't use Lycosidae shield.
- Cast when damage taken - Immortal call - Increase duration
- Flame dash - Faster casting
- Vaal lighting trap

Skill tree, Ascendancy, Bandits, Pantheon
Spoiler
Level 89

Bandits: Help Alira

Pantheons: Major Arakaali, Minor Shakari or whatever.

Leveling
Spoiler
Leveling as a bow character till lv 65. When you can wear Frostferno and Piscator. Pick up Avatar of fire on tree. And add 2 Combat focus jewel too. You can find some guide for bow leveling on youtube.

Mechanic and questions
Spoiler
- Why you use fire damage? Is Avatar of fire work?
+ With 2 Combat Focus Jewels, elemental hit can't deal cold and lightning damage anymore. But cold and lightning damage still can convert to fire damage. So Cold to fire convert half of cold damage to fire damage. And Avatar of fire convert half of cold + lightning damage to fire damage. There are a lot of damage.

- Why Raider and not Deadeye?
+ Deadeye give better damage but zero defense.

- Your gears look suck. I don't believe you, kinetic blast is better
+ Well, with mirror wand, and all 2 sockets of abyss jewel gears (~70 elemental damage each jew). KB is better.
My build, Elemental Hit at level 27 deal ~1500 fire damage. Convert all cold damage to fire (only 50% because Combat Focus jewel) ~ 600. And convert half of half Lightning damage ~ 400 damage. How many abyss jewel can reach 2500 fire damage?

Videos

My other build
Spoiler

Last edited by youngjuzell on Oct 29, 2018, 7:38:57 PM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2018, 3:19:45 AM
Looks Super Powerful, Definitely caught my attention! :D
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
wouldn't run kb as map clear skill be faster than ele hit?
and have you tried any deep delve bosses? or uber elder? it seems like you will get 1 shot with just 5k hp
Last edited by darktuga on Oct 7, 2018, 8:04:38 PM
"
darktuga wrote:
and have you tried any deep delve bosses? or uber elder? it seems like you will get 1 shot with just 5k hp

Kinetic blast deal damage depend on your weapon damage. So its 0 damage. Ele hit deal a base damage. I just upgrade it.
Last edited by youngjuzell on Oct 10, 2018, 6:56:52 AM
Great build! Having so much fun.

Just started this build from trying bow elemental hit which is EXPENSIVE.

This build imo feels way more fun, smoother to play and is way cheaper even with min/maxing compared to bow elemental hit.
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
darktuga wrote:

Kinetic blast deal damage depend on your weapon damage. So its 0 damage. Ele hit deal a base damage. I just upgrade it.

Kinetic Blast > Ele. Hit > Power Siphon.

You get, as an elemental build your damage from abyssal jewles, herald and aura.
I am bit concerned about the survivability, has a pretty low life (4,5k) and the only defense is 79% evade.

Also, an extreme amount of uniques used.
Last edited by Arcane225 on Oct 29, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
"
Arcane225 wrote:
I am bit concerned about the survivability, has a pretty low life (4,5k) and the only defense is 79% evade.

Also, an extreme amount of uniques used.

I don't know. Mapping is very easy. But i can't beat tier 16 boss because can't dodge stuff. I only beat end game boss with totem build
its 1.3m damage not 4m :D but looks nice
"
Tobinator wrote:
its 1.3m damage not 4m :D but looks nice

In my Pob, choose distance project travel, shock, frenzy, onslaught, ignite, crit lucky. Its 4M

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info