[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

16 aura + aspect of spider +2 curse aura / gonna public when is done ^^
Hi guys, is the blasphemy aura considered as our aura to stack with Auras from your Skills grant #% increased Damage to you and Allies? Thanks
"
Hi guys, is the blasphemy aura considered as our aura to stack with Auras from your Skills grant #% increased Damage to you and Allies? Thanks

i dont think so , didnt check it but i promise is like curse @.@
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"

Oh ok, what about the aspect of spider?
"
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"

Oh ok, what about the aspect of spider?

same think , aspect of spider is not curse ( no need + curse max to get effect ) and not aura ( didnt increased dps ) but that a nice to run
Thanks for the reply. Im really enjoying the support playstyle. I copied someones pob on here and tweaked it a little abit to my liking and is doing well. Managed 17 aura, spider, smite/rejuve totem, enfeeble and ag as mini aurabot(kingmaker,tyrant helm, gruth pelt, southbound, victarios boot)
https://pastebin.com/uEUyP9gV, check out notes for config

Victarios chest really need to go ci to not care about chaos damage in those fully juiced maps.
Last edited by CrayzeeDiamond on May 2, 2019, 10:36:50 PM
"
Thanks for the reply. Im really enjoying the support playstyle. I copied someones pob on here and tweaked it a little abit and is doing well. Managed 17 aura, spider, smite, enfeeble and ag as mini aurabot(kingmaker,tyrant helm, gruth pelt, southbound, victarios boot)

Victarios chest really need to go ci to not care about chaos damage in those fully juiced maps.

that gear u build is outdate in 3.6 gonna give u pob when im done snip gear for my aurabot xD
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Thanks for the reply. Im really enjoying the support playstyle. I copied someones pob on here and tweaked it a little abit and is doing well. Managed 17 aura, spider, smite, enfeeble and ag as mini aurabot(kingmaker,tyrant helm, gruth pelt, southbound, victarios boot)

that gear u build is outdate in 3.6 gonna give u pob when im done snip gear for my aurabot xD

outdated already?! haha. kk nice, looking forward to it.
"
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"

outdated already?! haha. kk nice, looking forward to it.

and helm on 3.6 is better dps
get on poe. now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info