[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
bvanharjr wrote:

Apparently the calculations to reserve have changed, resulting in LESS Mana reservation from jewels. Don't believe me UNTIL 3.7 goes live, though, as I am thinking PoB is going wrong

Chest to Saqawal's Flock; with that, the best reserve enchant on Alpha's Howl is any 50% Aura you PUT into that.

How is Saqawal's better than Victario's?
I don't use Saqa's chest, because a corrupted victario's with empower is always going to be BIS for your dps gems. But people use it for the stats and 10% mana reserved to go with the new mask of the tribunal helm.
If you're not using that helm, stick with Victario's 100%, if you're using mask, might be worth considering.
19 aura + aspect of spider is max atm for me - tried to fit envy but is quite hard .~.~
one more 1% reserve jewel.....
abyss belt also works.....
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 9, 2019, 2:53:41 PM
are u guys slotting pride in victarios? if so i will need to slot out empower.
CrayzeeDiamond, pride don't work with generosity.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
18 auras minimum. 22 buffs, excluding curses.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 19, 2019, 3:02:15 AM
Got the build running in 3.7 with a bunch of bad jewels. Just need a stygian with a 1% jewel and I can run Aspect of Spider with it.
Is that bow / quiver not the optimal setup for 3.7? Looking at profiles i don't see people using it. Trying to set up a support for the first time ever and getting very confused with gearing.
Last edited by amo1 on Jun 17, 2019, 8:30:58 AM
"
amo1 wrote:
Is that bow / quiver not the optimal setup for 3.7? Looking at profiles i don't see people using it. Trying to set up a support for the first time ever and getting very confused with gearing.

It's expensive as hell. Sword + Shield is cheaper & can run everything you care about anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info