[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
Gorgatron wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
17 aura + aspect of spider xD


care to share?


regarding that picture? I was having issues with Mortal Conviction.

LL can run every aura (United in Dream) & like 6 curses I think with Victario's - LL Shavs 16/3. LOL

I actually now need to find that PoB I had.... grr!!!! lol
don't move my threads.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 16, 2019, 1:23:18 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Gorgatron wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
17 aura + aspect of spider xD


care to share?


regarding that picture? I was having issues with Mortal Conviction.

LL can run every aura (United in Dream) & like 6 curses I think with Victario's - LL Shavs 16/3. LOL

more curse is nice but i want max dps boost so vic is best for me xD
IGN: _YunaAura_BestAura_
Yuna aurabot build : 2519298
Cute ingame ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ *:・゚✧ :
https://imgur.com/a/mx400V2
Last edited by nhtl017953 on Mar 15, 2019, 2:23:42 PM
New Kingmaker is broken. Like, dang. Free Cull, Fortify & Crit multi? Dang. Kiss Champions goodbye. LOL

Note that legacy kingmakers CANNOT be divined to get new b00fs.
don't move my threads.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 17, 2019, 12:53:21 AM
This guide got me started on auraboting last league and i have now made my own guide that is more focused on how to play with a victarios on the cheap and what gear you need before switching over to ci and finally what you can run when you get skyforth.
Thank you loads for making this guide in the first place, i am having tons of fun being an aurabot
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2470181
Last edited by ogge93 on Mar 22, 2019, 5:16:49 PM
Is this updated for this league? Additionally, I am lvl 85. Does anyone have a tree for that level range (missing 14 points). I wish there was a "search within thread" box.
"
Is this updated for this league? Additionally, I am lvl 85. Does anyone have a tree for that level range (missing 14 points). I wish there was a "search within thread" box.

if u have problem when running aura , darkness enth belt can help u ( 2 abyss socket is good ) or u can running 6 aura in chest ( drop empower ) repace to 5 aura and empower later , if u have any problem with the build . mess me ingame xD
IGN: _YunaAura_BestAura_
Yuna aurabot build : 2519298
Cute ingame ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ *:・゚✧ :
https://imgur.com/a/mx400V2
"
ogge93 wrote:
This guide got me started on auraboting last league and i have now made my own guide that is more focused on how to play with a victarios on the cheap and what gear you need before switching over to ci and finally what you can run when you get skyforth.
Thank you loads for making this guide in the first place, i am having tons of fun being an aurabot
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2470181

nice to see u like / enjoy the build . xD
IGN: _YunaAura_BestAura_
Yuna aurabot build : 2519298
Cute ingame ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ *:・゚✧ :
https://imgur.com/a/mx400V2
Last edited by nhtl017953 on Mar 23, 2019, 4:25:43 AM
NEW UPGRATE :


this jewel give u more 2% reduced mana than other unique , rare jewel , need 1 on the aurabot gear if u want to play in high - end ( 17 aura + aspect of spider ) or 16 aura ( drop envy ) and running 3-4 curse etc
pob 10k es - lv 100 ( legacy item etc , not buget ) :https://pastebin.com/aPejnihA
IGN: _YunaAura_BestAura_
Yuna aurabot build : 2519298
Cute ingame ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ *:・゚✧ :
https://imgur.com/a/mx400V2
Last edited by nhtl017953 on Mar 24, 2019, 3:22:26 AM
my friend support currently in league with the new helmet if anybody is interessed he is currently sitting at 15auras 1 curse and aspect of the spider

https://pastebin.com/WsfQLtaH
"
JawnyWoo wrote:
my friend support currently in league with the new helmet if anybody is interessed he is currently sitting at 15auras 1 curse and aspect of the spider

https://pastebin.com/WsfQLtaH

new helm is pretty good but we need so many atti to make is worth , i'll try it when i have money to spen , hard to get good ring with corruped % wrath
tried it before on my max block build :P and u want amulet like
to get around 12% all att
also it but is cant get on league
IGN: _YunaAura_BestAura_
Yuna aurabot build : 2519298
Cute ingame ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ *:・゚✧ :
https://imgur.com/a/mx400V2
Last edited by nhtl017953 on Mar 28, 2019, 12:21:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info