[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

Kill all bandits.

Also, anyone able to look at my character MathottmaGhandi

I am able to run everything, but clarity. Even at lvl1 gem, I don't have enough mana.

Any advice?
"
BoDanger wrote:
Kill all bandits.

Also, anyone able to look at my character MathottmaGhandi

I am able to run everything, but clarity. Even at lvl1 gem, I don't have enough mana.

Any advice?

According to PoB you should have enough with gem level 1. Have you tried turning it on last? The flat mana cost can work weird sometimes and i've noticed the order you activate them in can make a difference when you have very little unreserved mana.

If that doesn't help then drop the 4 point jewel in Witch area and get the one in Scion area with the mana nodes. Having it in a +2 doesn't help either.
Last edited by Zophronios on Dec 31, 2018, 3:20:19 PM
Anyone have a PoB link i can use?
Last edited by Vinnix on Jan 1, 2019, 6:09:43 PM
"
Vinnix wrote:
Anyone have a PoB link i can use?

I suggest looking at multiple ones for ideas. Builds often end up slightly different from their original plans and there is no definitive 'best' way of doing things.

The builds section on poe.ninja is a very helpful resource for builds.
Just select items, keystones etc on the list to look up similar builds, click on the name and there you will also find a 'Copy PoB code' button.

Like this:

Hello Guys,

I can't seem to find any reduced mana reserved jewels to buy, someone told me they have been deleted from the game is it true?
What jewels to put then? is it still as useful to go search so slots?

Feel free to comment my char,

Thanks,

Ello
Hello, thanks for the guide.

I´ve played aurabots before, so could'nt help adjusting your build to my liking.
I've added envy aura(with generosity) from United In Dream and crafted a shield with Aspect of the Spider, this means I had to quit temporal chain, since Aspect are slightly cheaper to run than TC and this extra mana opened up for envy.
It is still a work in progress and I´ve spend quite a few exalts on the toon, would be insane to get room for the second curse again, but I doubt it.
Furthermore I've swapped the animated guardian with a little cwdt-ic.

"
Ellowinowh wrote:
Hello Guys,

I can't seem to find any reduced mana reserved jewels to buy, someone told me they have been deleted from the game is it true?
What jewels to put then? is it still as useful to go search so slots?

Feel free to comment my char,

Thanks,

Ello

Hello

The jewels are still in the game, when you are searching on poe.trade you need to choose the implicit "reduced mana reserved".
Warning: the jewels are mad expensive and are easily the most expensive part of the entire build!
Last edited by SmokinBuda on Jan 3, 2019, 8:19:35 AM
"
SmokinBuda wrote:

Hello

The jewels are still in the game, when you are searching on poe.trade you need to choose the implicit "reduced mana reserved".
Warning: the jewels are mad expensive and are easily the most expensive part of the entire build!

Oh right!!! I wasn't looking with the "implicit" option and could only find the unique jewel,
A bit expensive but will help a lot definitly :)

Thanks!!

Ello
Hola!
Trying to be a new aurasupport =)
Also, with build 2 (POB : https://pastebin.com/6RDfRQnc)
We have wrath in boots and chest, but...in chest we have bonus..so, what we should use in boots?
Last edited by Annarasumanara on Jan 4, 2019, 5:15:18 PM
Got all my aura's and spider running.
Getting there!

Really need a +2 Aoe/Aura 6L chest..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info