[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
Zophronios wrote:
If you're not pushing for level 100 you should be prioritizing the effectiveness of your auras/curses over your own survivability. Just my 2 cents.

I get 5,5k ES with my current setup and aside from some really rippy stuff its just fine. Good curse effect and spider aspect help a lot with that though.

+12 other garbage 15-40c jewels just for attributes and the reduced reservation (Yup, that's a lot of jewels)

Still a lot of room to improve. Like some level 21 gems, corruptions on rings (need the - mana cost to have free smite and vigilant strike) and the jewels. But yeah, good ones are crazy expensive.

that goood stuff bro :P keep going . u reach 7-8k es soon XD

Items will be used in the future:

Slowly getting there. Need more jewel sockets currently to be able to use the 14th aura. And many more point to increase my energy shield cause it is pretty low for now. Only 4.9k (also need to do uber lab)
Last edited by Narnis on Jan 8, 2019, 4:50:55 AM
I have a question, What fossils would one need to use to get the +1 level to socketed gems and 4% increased during aura effect mods on the bow?
I have a question, What fossils would one need to use to get the +1 level to socketed gems and 4% increased during aura effect mods on the bow?
"
Narnis wrote:

Items will be used in the future:

Slowly getting there. Need more jewel sockets currently to be able to use the 14th aura. And many more point to increase my energy shield cause it is pretty low for now. Only 4.9k (also need to do uber lab)

good jewel . i love it :P
"
RedPlasmid wrote:

i dont remember the fossil name but is like ( more aura and minion ) fossil
and for +1 level socketed gem u should to cannot roll attack mod then slam exal . u can repet to exal spam with sufix cannot be change -> scout
By the way I am a bit dissapointed as an aurabot because of almost all party that I see in public is my loot, I am MF but my loot, be happy that you get XP.

My heart jumped for a second and then almost died..
"
Narnis wrote:
By the way I am a bit dissapointed as an aurabot because of almost all party that I see in public is my loot, I am MF but my loot, be happy that you get XP.

just ignored some stupid ppl like that :P
"
timmeey wrote:

My heart jumped for a second and then almost died..

dual corrup is all u need :P . go on bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info