[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

( immu ignited / shocked / frezze ) 15 aura 0 curse . ( SD PPL ) and 9k2 es with all dps gear xD
Spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Dec 18, 2018, 12:00:48 PM
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
( immu ignited / shocked / frezze ) 15 aura 0 curse . ( SD PPL ) and 9k2 es with all dps gear xD
Spoiler

Spoiler
Very nice - What kind of investment did this take?Edit: Damn your private account! :P
Last edited by JaikonX on Dec 18, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
"
JaikonX wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Very nice - What kind of investment did this take?Edit: Damn your private account! :P
haha i always lock my profile . abit sad :P
can you check my character out? working on making a bit tankier

my jewels i know for flat i can upgrade, but haven't been able to roll any good ones yet
"
Razzles_x wrote:
can you check my character out? working on making a bit tankier

my jewels i know for flat i can upgrade, but haven't been able to roll any good ones yet
. Was show u some item for block . Sleep abit . I”ll look into ur tree tommorow :p . u should to get devotion note on tree , other look fine
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Dec 19, 2018, 2:03:31 AM
This is probably a dumb question but in both of the skill trees you have two passives missing from the tree. Is that intentional? If so how is this done lol.

Second question, is there a PasteBin link for the "Build 1". There's only a POE link.

Third, when you say "active mapper" and "lazy mapper" from Build 1 and Build 2 can you elaborate on that for me. Describe the game play or something since you have no videos or anything.
edit nm
Last edited by 2pinki2 on Dec 19, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
"
LuckyChalms wrote:
This is probably a dumb question but in both of the skill trees you have two passives missing from the tree. Is that intentional? If so how is this done lol.

Second question, is there a PasteBin link for the "Build 1". There's only a POE link.

Third, when you say "active mapper" and "lazy mapper" from Build 1 and Build 2 can you elaborate on that for me. Describe the game play or something since you have no videos or anything.

"
LuckyChalms wrote:

So I'm no expert, but best I can tell the main difference between the two are that Build#1 (Lazy) does not use Smite, and will have a higher DPS without it. (Smite is an active attack that, when you hit an enemy, gives another lightning damage aura.)

Build #2 (Active) uses Smite, and when it is active, has a higher DPS boost than the Lazy build.

I'm going with the Active build personally, and find myself having to generally be ahead of or very close to the DPS, because if I'm too slow they'll kill all the enemies and I'll have nothing to hit to proc the Smite aura. This also puts me more "in danger" and I have to be much more aware of whats going on so I dont die.

If I didnt use Smite, I could just chill "in the general area" of the fighting and all would be well.

Furthermore if you use Soul Ripper (or Soul Catcher if you're broke like me), you have to pop your flask prior to activating your Vaal auras (Haste, Grace, Discipline). Lastly, if you can squeeze a War/Dread Banner onto your build, you can throw it down for bosses/syndicate/abyss/hard stuff for the extra banner boost.

So in a nutshell (from my experience)...

Active - Stay near/ahead of DPS to make sure you can hit mobs with Smite, dont stand in the fire, pop Soul Ripper/Catch flask before hitting Vaal auras, throw down banner during just before engaging in hard fights.

Lazy - Generally stay on screen with the DPS and faceroll flasks/vaal auras.
"
Unity00 wrote:
"
LuckyChalms wrote:

"
LuckyChalms wrote:

So I'm no expert, but best I can tell the main difference between the two are that Build#1 (Lazy) does not use Smite, and will have a higher DPS without it. (Smite is an active attack that, when you hit an enemy, gives another lightning damage aura.)

Build #2 (Active) uses Smite, and when it is active, has a higher DPS boost than the Lazy build.

I'm going with the Active build personally, and find myself having to generally be ahead of or very close to the DPS, because if I'm too slow they'll kill all the enemies and I'll have nothing to hit to proc the Smite aura. This also puts me more "in danger" and I have to be much more aware of whats going on so I dont die.

If I didnt use Smite, I could just chill "in the general area" of the fighting and all would be well.

Furthermore if you use Soul Ripper (or Soul Catcher if you're broke like me), you have to pop your flask prior to activating your Vaal auras (Haste, Grace, Discipline). Lastly, if you can squeeze a War/Dread Banner onto your build, you can throw it down for bosses/syndicate/abyss/hard stuff for the extra banner boost.

Active - Stay near/ahead of DPS to make sure you can hit mobs with Smite, dont stand in the fire, pop Soul Ripper/Catch flask before hitting Vaal auras, throw down banner during just before engaging in hard fights.

Yep . I think for the bow build is still better than other build ( hehe ) because u dont need to near the crep hit to get the smite effect , good for depth :P . and carry the banner is fun but banner look so dirty . i want ggg add opt to remove it ( still get the effect ) :P
"
Unity00 wrote:
"
LuckyChalms wrote:

"
LuckyChalms wrote:

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. I forgot Scion is able to start from a different location after you ascend or whatever and you just have to refund those 2 from the original start position.

Thank you for that info. Definitely understand it better now. But what about the 2 passives missing from the beginning of the tree. Is this intentional and there's some special way of doing this or is it meant to be connected and just isn't?
Last edited by LuckyChalms on Dec 20, 2018, 3:47:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info