[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

So not sure wtf im doing wrong but ST is god awful even doing a t12 Toxic
"
UhYuuki wrote:

So not sure wtf im doing wrong but ST is god awful even doing a t12 Toxic
Hello, your gem levels are pretty bad. That's probably it, combined with your low level. I can't tell if you're using a Watcher's Eye, or a Wise Oak, but your setup just needs a bit more love and caring.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 19, 2019, 7:57:24 AM
I had some problems att first but its working alot better now. And i wonder if it possible to kill elder toxic sewer boss with you gear? or could i do some gear changes for killing bosses easier?
Last edited by SJOrken on Jan 19, 2019, 5:30:51 PM
"
SJOrken wrote:
I had some problems at first but its working a lot better now, And I wonder if it possible to kill elder toxic sewer boss with you gear? Or could I do some gear changes for killing bosses easier?

Yes it can. He shows it in both of the videos in his original post if you want to see it.

"
b0moodc wrote:
"
farix126 wrote:
"
SJOrken wrote:
I had some problems at first but its working a lot better now, And I wonder if it possible to kill elder toxic sewer boss with you gear? Or could I do some gear changes for killing bosses easier?

Yes it can. He shows it in both of the videos in his original post if you want to see it.

"
b0moodc wrote:

Aah i missed that thank you for the yt links =)
Thanks for the MTX showcase. Dam nice guide mate i will be making it when i get my gear ready. I needed a fast farmer.
Hi, thanks for the great guide. I've saved up for pretty much all my gear except for the rares and will transition to Autobomber at 90.

I was wondering what would the best optimized passive tree look like at level 90 without Unnatural Instinct and a level 90 tree with Unnatural Instinct? If one has been posted, which page would it be on? Thanks.
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great guide. I've saved up for pretty much all my gear except for the rares and will transition to Autobomber at 90.

I was wondering what would the best optimized passive tree look like at level 90 without Unnatural Instinct and a level 90 tree with Unnatural Instinct? If one has been posted, which page would it be on? Thanks.
Hello, since Unnatural Instinct takes 7 passive points, without it you can complete the rest of the tree by level 93. If you have one, choices become more complicated since you'll be done with the rest of the tree (giving up the rare jewel socket) by level 96.
Thanks for this amazing fun build i didnt think it was as fast as it is but i do have a question.. Is there a way at all to make this build a boss killer also or is it just strictly a mapper?
Going to level this char now, however what would people advice to level with and how. Just go arc selfcast?

I can't see any explanation about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info