[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Raviqt wrote:
Back at it again and i love it. Made some changes to counter the singletarget issue for syndicate members and bosses. Now i can kill shaper w/o problems and my clear is nearly the same.

Since ice nova got a huge buff in 3.5 i have a great time with it as my singletarget option. Combined with frostbolt in cospris and 1 frostbolt jewel it's a really strong option to play with. For hard bosses i switch to lycosidae since i can't use additional accuracy in my helmet and w/o it my chance to hit is 71%.

I'm currently not sure if i should stay with +1 chest and empower or if i should change it to +2 aoe with ice bite for frenzy charges and extra colddmg for herald of thunder. Currently my only cold source for herald of thunder is my watcher's eye and thanks to that i can't freeze tanky rare mobs.

"
b0moodc wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

I’m looking to use this to farm syndicate in t4 beach. I would need some single target for them.

What is the minimum budget I can get started with? Cospri is like 2ex, 6 link calamity is 3.5ex. Then of course high level gems would cost a bit. Any way to skimp on these costs so I can at least start farming currency to upgrade it? I have 3ex in the bank right now.
You don't need a 6L The Coming Calamity, get Cospri's Malice, OK flasks, Hysteria gloves and three Grand Spectrum.

I think you mean insanity gloves

Holy hell this helped me so much even with my current gear.

I'm losing maybe 10-15 seconds of clearspeed compared to using OP's original setup but now I can atleast kill single target stuff. Until HH that is.

Though getting one tapped here and there sometimes, maybe a flask change or something i'm not sure.

Spoiler
Last edited by adunoo on Jan 14, 2019, 11:31:19 PM
So, i just corrupted my chest into a Inc dmg, is it better then a +1 ou nearly close the dps provided by one?
Any reason you use ES bases for helm/gloves/boots? Is it just to get that little bit of extra shield instead of evasion/armor, or do they just happen to be those bases since they had the mods you wanted?
"
Pathfredrxx wrote:
So, i just corrupted my chest into a Inc dmg, is it better then a +1 ou nearly close the dps provided by one?
Increased Damage is global whereas increasing the level of Herald of Thunder is a much more focused upgrade. It depends a bit on what you're trying to achieve.

"
GokzhuL wrote:
Any reason you use ES bases for helm/gloves/boots? Is it just to get that little bit of extra shield instead of evasion/armor, or do they just happen to be those bases since they had the mods you wanted?
Both, armour would be useless since we barely get any increases from the passive tree, and evasion doesn't help against spells and on-death effects, which are pretty much the only thing that should be hitting any autobomber.
Hello, first off, thanks for making this guide. I've wanted to make an autobomber for quite awhile and finally got the money to do it this league and this guide helped a ton in figuring out what I was doing.

With that said, I am curious on your opinion for this build in Betrayal. Specifically, Do you think it might be possible to replace the Cospri's Malice with a crafted rare weapon now that "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" can be crafted? and if so what do you think you would look for in a weapon?

Oh, also would you mind glancing over my build? Character name is Betrald. I know I need to get a better watchers eye, but is there anything that I should work on first?
Hey Thanks a lot for the Guide! I finally managed to get the currency in league to kinda do your Build. What Changes do you suggest on my Gear? I know Gems need to be leveled and Gloves are shitty, but i had no more currency to craft those.

Also i got this Helmet in the Stash that i kinda want to craft with Horror once i get some, but atm i think the Tempest is still better

My resistances are all at 40 for wiseoak atm, maybe i could pump up all elemental resistance stuff
"
farix126 wrote:
Hello, first off, thanks for making this guide. I've wanted to make an autobomber for quite awhile and finally got the money to do it this league and this guide helped a ton in figuring out what I was doing.

With that said, I am curious on your opinion for this build in Betrayal. Specifically, Do you think it might be possible to replace the Cospri's Malice with a crafted rare weapon now that "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" can be crafted? and if so what do you think you would look for in a weapon?

Oh, also would you mind glancing over my build? Character name is Betrald. I know I need to get a better watchers eye, but is there anything that I should work on first?
Hello, Cospri's Malice is the THICC pillar on which the character is built on. As far as I know, the weapon mod you mentioned has a considerable cooldown (4 seconds?).

Your character looks great. Getting 20q replacements for all your gems is a nice short-term goal you could work on. If you don't mind not being able to deal with tougher enemies, you're good to go. Otherwise, Hatred crit Watcher's Eye is mandatory.

"
michi15993 wrote:
Hey Thanks a lot for the Guide! I finally managed to get the currency in league to kinda do your Build. What Changes do you suggest on my Gear? I know Gems need to be leveled and Gloves are shitty, but i had no more currency to craft those.

Also i got this Helmet in the Stash that i kinda want to craft with Horror once i get some, but atm i think the Tempest is still better

My resistances are all at 40 for wiseoak atm, maybe i could pump up all elemental resistance stuff
Hello, your character is surprisingly solid, amazing work putting it together. Besides the gloves and the ring, which need replacements.

I would suggest you exalt your rare jewel and also 26%q Kiara's Determination if you have trouble with the uptime. Other than that, you're pretty much good to go.
Mapping section of the guide is still partly outdated, and the Delve section isn't a thing yet, but it will be. In the mean time, I have very slightly reworked some sections of the guide and added a small section at the end to which I can hopefully point many people to:

Troubleshooting Your Character
Based on the questions I've been asked (many, many times), and the character reviews I've done, I have come up with a quick and easy way to recognise some of the potential flaws of your character. From top to bottom, as soon as you encounter something you can't check off the list, work on it before moving on to the next step:

• Using Cospri's Malice and The Coming Calamity
  • Completed at least three Labyrinths
  • Having a source of base Critical Strike Chance for Herald of Ice, helmet or support gem
  • Using Additional Accuracy on Shield Charge setup
  • Using adequate flasks, of which one has to be a Diamond Flask and one has to be a Silver Flask
  • Using Pure Talent and the Grand Spectrum trio
  • Using insanity-gloves
  • Using at least level 20 gems
  • Being at least level 90
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 16, 2019, 12:06:44 PM
Why not take "Spell Damage per Power Charge" near the top power charge node? At least 24% increased spell damage for one node seems really strong
Ok so I've went a little different route for single target than some other people in this thread but it works brilliantly. I am using a crafted sword with Coc, hits can't be evaded and all that good shit. The only problem I am currently running into is mana sustain. Does anyone have a good idea how to counter that problem?

Sword:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info